SomaErect VED for sale - Australia

Previous topic - Next topic

morphball

Hi all,
I have a SomaErect VED device I know longer need as I had penile implant surgery about two months ago. The device is in good condition and includes original packaging and and all accessories. I've given it a good clean and always washed the cylinders after each use. The pump can be a tiny bit temporamental sometimes, but still works well. I've never used any of the cock ring accessories.

I'm based in NSW, but happy to post anywhere in Australia. I paid about $400 AUD for it originally, so happy to sell for $200 as it's in good condition. Please PM me for more details. Photo attached below.

I also have a RestoreX for sale as well that I can bundle together if interested.
Suspected injury July 2020. Initial downward curve, now significant girth and length loss.
800+ hours with RestoreX. Some VED.
Have tried all oral medications and supplements.
Booked for an implant and TEP 3rd October with Dr Christopher Love

305made

Quote from: morphball on November 25, 2023, 11:05:51 PMHey mate is this the premium version?  I'm a little desperate for something to work for me. Or some type of healing.

Can you do $100. USD I can get a new one for $200 here in the usa. Not trying to be frugal or anything.  
Untreated Penis Fracture in 2018 or 2019 
Soft Erections Unusable for Sex + Soft glans
22 YO constant flaccid & erect pain for 4 Yrs
Issues with frequent Urination + emptying bladder
Upper left curve \ hard area on penis where trauma took place

morphball

Hey mate, sorry for the late reply, haven't been on here much. It probably wouldn't be worth it for me to send to the US I'm sorry.
Suspected injury July 2020. Initial downward curve, now significant girth and length loss.
800+ hours with RestoreX. Some VED.
Have tried all oral medications and supplements.
Booked for an implant and TEP 3rd October with Dr Christopher Love

Yogi29

Hi there, i'm interested if still available and I'm based on the Gold Coast. will you take $150?  
If you want answers, Please help us by filling in your signature block

Click here for Directions

scro3982

I'm also very interested, and in buying both the SomaErect and the Restorex in a bundle. Have just PMed you...
If you want answers, Please help us by filling in your signature block

Click here for Directions