Finally saw a Uro and he told me I don't have Peyronies Disease

Previous topic - Next topic

crashbandit

He checked out my penis by feeling around with his fingers and said he can't feel anything that implies Peyronies Disease. I knew I didn't have any masses or lumps but I know I have pain, especially after ejacualtion with a very defined twist in the flaccid state. I asked him about the Diclofenac 10% in plo kit I've been using for the pain and he said that was fine. I highly recommend this stuff for penis pain.

He just said some guys have penis pain and it's common after ejacualtion because that's when the penis is greatly exerted. But he did ask if I've ever had an STD and I said I caught clamidia at one time about 6 years ago from some bar waitress flousy. So he is going to do a scope in my urethra to look for scar tissue, which I'm glad to get this test done.

I asked him to prescribe me Pentox just to see if he would and what he knew. He had to look it up on the internet! So I guess he never really knew about it and definitely its potential for a Peyronies Disease treatment.

I got another appointment on the 27th with another Uro. See what he says.
Cheers

crashbandit

Oh darn I put this in the wrong section. Can someone move it to the Uro section (one below this one).

Thanks and sorry.
Cheers

goodluck

Crashbandit,

If he does find scar tissue what did he propose to do about it?
Peyronies is a scar tissue condition but just in a different location.  Would the treatment be the same?

Thanks
GoodLuck

crashbandit

I didn't ask him what he would do if I had scar tissue. But I see him again in November so I will ask him then, especially if he finds scar tissue in my urethra from my past STD.
Cheers