Peptit E4 promising news

Previous topic - Next topic

Vett

Petit E4 drug studies. Fibrosis diseases have also achieved success and successfully stopped and reversed fibrosis in many parts of the body. I sent an e-mail to the researcher doctor, he gave me a promising response. https://web.musc.edu/about/news-center/2022/01/10/antifibrotic-pathway
If you want answers, Please help us by filling in your signature block

Click here for Directions

Tobyg

Thanks for sharing, whenever I read these things my tears fall, it's torture to live with this.
32 years,injured at 25.
Slight curve, narrowing and retraction in flaccid and semi-erect.
Loss of sensitivity due to peyronie and circumcision  moderate erectile dysfunction, pain.
I improved the pelvic floor with kinesiology.
Frequent urination.

beaulieu1008

Quote from: Vett on May 23, 2023, 04:17:11 PMPetit E4 drug studies. Fibrosis diseases have also achieved success and successfully stopped and reversed fibrosis in many parts of the body. I sent an e-mail to the researcher doctor, he gave me a promising response. https://web.musc.edu/about/news-center/2022/01/10/antifibrotic-pathway

Would you mind sharing it?

60 years old. Peyronie disease since 2020. Upward curve 30 degrees. Thick calcified plaque, dorsal, just beneath glans. 2cm wide, 1cm long. No ED. Except soft glans.

Adri.an93

please share with us what did you get in response? Gratitude.

Vett

You cannot view this attachment.  

hope4thebest

I don't understand why this isn't being talked about more? I'm sure it's possible to get it. The only question is the price, but if enough of us are interested, the price can be negotiated.
Trauma 2022 August, first deformation seen 2022 November. Very mild curve to the right. Indentation on the right side below the glans. Now hourglass just below the glans. Looking for treatment options.

benneb

Anything new regarding this?
Peyronie since 2020. Inflammation started probably after microtrauma. Almost no curvature. Still a weak spot with  scarring. At this point biggest issue is ED and once in a while recurring inflammation.