Peptit E4 promising news

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Vett

Petit E4 drug studies. Fibrosis diseases have also achieved success and successfully stopped and reversed fibrosis in many parts of the body. I sent an e-mail to the researcher doctor, he gave me a promising response. https://web.musc.edu/about/news-center/2022/01/10/antifibrotic-pathway
If you want answers, Please help us by filling in your signature block

Click here for Directions

Tobyg

Thanks for sharing, whenever I read these things my tears fall, it's torture to live with this.
32 years,injured at 25.
Slight curve, narrowing and retraction in flaccid and semi-erect.
Loss of sensitivity due to peyronie and circumcision  moderate erectile dysfunction, pain.
I improved the pelvic floor with kinesiology.
Frequent urination.

beaulieu1008

Quote from: Vett on May 23, 2023, 04:17:11 PMPetit E4 drug studies. Fibrosis diseases have also achieved success and successfully stopped and reversed fibrosis in many parts of the body. I sent an e-mail to the researcher doctor, he gave me a promising response. https://web.musc.edu/about/news-center/2022/01/10/antifibrotic-pathway

Would you mind sharing it?

 
60 years old. Peyronie disease since 2020. Upward curve 30 degrees. Thick calcified plaque, dorsal, just beneath glans. 2cm wide, 1cm long. No ED. Except soft glans.

Adri.an93

please share with us what did you get in response? Gratitude.
If you want answers, Please help us by filling in your signature block

Click here for Directions

Vett

You cannot view this attachment.  
If you want answers, Please help us by filling in your signature block

Click here for Directions

hope4thebest

I don't understand why this isn't being talked about more? I'm sure it's possible to get it. The only question is the price, but if enough of us are interested, the price can be negotiated.
Trauma 2022 August, first deformation seen 2022 November. Very mild curve to the right. Indentation on the right side below the glans. Now hourglass just below the glans. Looking for treatment options.

benneb

Anything new regarding this?
Peyronie since 2020. Inflammation started probably after microtrauma. Almost no curvature. Still a weak spot with  scarring. At this point biggest issue is ED and once in a while recurring inflammation.

RFTC111

I'm no doctor, but there are local (US) compounding pharmacies that could produce E4 without having to go through India or China.  Unfortunately my understanding is that Peptides are very dose dependent; too much can be worse than nothing.  Side effects, who knows.  I am taking this article to a physician who specializes in regenerative medicine later this month to discuss options if any.
72, Peyronies Disease for 20 yrs, in a committed relationship.   Interest in emerging treatments such as stem cells and peptides; renewed interest in implants.

Bluepy

There is a E4 peptide discord server posted on reddit

 
late 20's
severe ED
semi erect curve

Trying to cope with the situation (with ups and downs)

pauli

any news on this?

Quote from: RFTC111 on April 03, 2024, 10:03:02 AMI am taking this article to a physician who specializes in regenerative medicine later this month to discuss options if any.

what did your doc say?  
31 yrs old; in a supportiv relationship
first symptoms and diagnosed in february 2018
severe progression since spring 2020
several plaque/indentations and currently 40° up curve

KrillinIt

Quote from: RFTC111 on April 03, 2024, 10:03:02 AMI'm no doctor, but there are local (US) compounding pharmacies that could produce E4 without having to go through India or China.  Unfortunately my understanding is that Peptides are very dose dependent; too much can be worse than nothing.  Side effects, who knows.  I am taking this article to a physician who specializes in regenerative medicine later this month to discuss options if any.

Any update?
If you want answers, Please help us by filling in your signature block

Click here for Directions

Dune


I follow what's being published about this treatment in general. I've seen videos of the doctor on YouTube broadcasts. We shouldn't place too much hope on it; it hasn't even entered clinical trials yet, which take at least 8 years. The doctor said it might be available in ten years from now. Who knows, it could be more or less. But it's certain that generations 50 years from now won't suffer from this disease as we do now
Age29