Calcification

Previous topic - Next topic

beaulieu1008

Does anyone know if traction will work with calcified plaques? For decreasing curves. Yesterday I found out my plaques are calcified. From a sonography. From studies with restorex I learned that men with and without calcified plaques were included in the research. But I don't know if they were in the 30 percent which didn't have a curve reduction.  
60 years old. Peyronie disease since 2020. Upward curve 30 degrees. Thick calcified plaque, dorsal, just beneath glans. 2cm wide, 1cm long. No ED. Except soft glans.

capitan_hook

I find myself in the same situation as you, mate. Our cases are very similar, the only differences are: I'm younger (32 yo), and my curve is 60 degrees.

Did you hear from anyone about your question?
32 years old. Peyronie disease since nov 2022. Upward curve 60 degrees. Thick calcified plaque, dorsal, just beneath glans. No Erectile Dysfunction.

beaulieu1008

Hi. Yes I got an answer directly from doctor Trost, the designer of Restorex. He said that they learned from research that there was no difference in effectiveness between men with calcified and none calcified plaques. Both can gain from it. So it is worth buying one in our case. You can get a free video consult from him if you like.

I bought one. Started with it two weeks ago.

If you have more questions let me know.

Good luck  
60 years old. Peyronie disease since 2020. Upward curve 30 degrees. Thick calcified plaque, dorsal, just beneath glans. 2cm wide, 1cm long. No ED. Except soft glans.

capitan_hook

Hi, beaulieu1008. Thanks for your reply! I already own a RestoreX. I've been using it for about 1 month now. I still don't see any improvements in my curve, and I can't tell if my length is increasing or, at least, being maintained. As per my doc recommendation, I started to keep track of those measurements, and I should update them every 15 days. I'll try to keep this thread updated so we may know if RestoreX can really help us (with calcified plaques) for real.

My current stats are:
Length (flaccid): 15.5 cm
Curve: 63° upwards

All the best to you.
32 years old. Peyronie disease since nov 2022. Upward curve 60 degrees. Thick calcified plaque, dorsal, just beneath glans. No Erectile Dysfunction.

beaulieu1008

Well. I experimented with it. But next week I will be in a resort for vacation, sharing a room with someone I do not know. So I will start with the restorex for real afterwards.

Thanks for sharing Captain Hook  

capitan_hook

Hi there. I'm a bit delayed to report my progress but here it is:

Length: 15.5 cm
Curve: 60°

I think it's safe to say that there hasn't been any change even though I feel like I "lost some curve".

I'll be back in 15 days-ish with updated numbers.

Peace ✌️