my penis hangs in a suspended state like a mould, like a flaccid state.

Previous topic - Next topic

radeon5

friends I have been experiencing strange penis symptoms since the beginning of 2023

At first there was a swelling on the right side of the glans, now I can say that it has decreased in a period of 4-5 months as swelling, but

The general appearance of my penis is swollen and towards the left side, as if a mould has been poured and it stands in a contracted state, sometimes in a flaccid state.

when I eat useful foods such as ginger and pineapple that increase blood flow and when my stress is reduced, it is longer and that solid state seems to be corrected

I have always had a curvature from the base to the left, that is, in the form of torsion for the last 2 years, but this last event is what we can call puffy, especially after urinating, it looks to the left and stands in a puffy state.

Finally, I will also mention that there are wrist strengthening tools, you know, you strengthen your wrist by squeezing them, they are tools such as pliers. Imagine that you use these tools 10-15 times with your hand, then you will experience an opening and closing that is far from natural when opening and closing your hand like pouring cement, right?

When I leave my penis to the left like this, the inside is hard and to the left, it returns to the same shape as if it is a necessity, as if it wants to return to that shape again.

I tried to have mr filmed exactly 3 times, but that machine ruined me, I could stay for a maximum of 5-10 minutes, which was not enough for the image.

I have been suffering this problem since the beginning of 2023

Does anyone have an idea, I apologise for being confused, but my psychology is really messed up now.
If you want answers, Please help us by filling in your signature block

Click here for Directions