Surgeons in Northern NJ/ NYC area who do Plication/Nestbit/?

Previous topic - Next topic

Cyberd

I am trying to find a doctor for surgery for Peyronie's (plication or nesbit or ?).  I am in northern New Jersey near NYC.  I have already gone through a couple urologists, I got the Xiaflex shots.  They did not help very much.  So the doctor gave me a name of another doctor in NYC who does the surgery.  I contacted him and he no longer does the surgery.  He gave me three names to try.  The first I called their office spent alot of time on the phone giving information and then whoever answers the phone says the doctor doesn't treat peyronies.  They gave me an appointment with another doctor.  I am worried I'll get there and it will be another who can't help me.  I haven't tried the next two names, I cannot figure out online if they do the surgery so I'm hesitant to keep doing this over and over.  Does anyone know of doctors in this area that have experiance and are currently doing surgery (not implant or graft, just the stiches).  Thank you very much, I have been dealing with this for a few years now and it is tough to find information.
If you want answers, Please help us by filling in your signature block

Click here for Directions

richestorags

Perhaps call Francois Eid MD, 212-535-6690. James Kashanian MD is another doctor to consider.  
-Peyronies Disease onsite 11/2021
-Xiaflex inections by Dr. Trost 03/16/2023 & /03/17/2023 + aggressive RestoreX use
-Pre treatment curve 70 degrees, post-treatment curve estimated at 20 degrees by Dr Trost 04/11/2023
-Daily Restorex use to prevent recurrence