Im a 29 yo guy from France
Have peyronie since forever,
I discovered this forum by seachinf how to find a Rextorex device in Europe
If you want answers, Please help us by filling in your signature block

Click here for Directions

PeyroniKirai

Hello unknow452,
I'm sorry to hear this.
On behalf of the Forum I'd like to ask you to populate your profile.  Tell us what your symptoms are and if you've received a formal diagnosis from a urologist.  Bend or curve or hourglass, Erectile Dysfunction or not, pain, etc.  Also please add any meds, supplements, or therapies you are using.  The basic format is here

https://www.peyroniesforum.net/index.php/topic,2043.0.html#:~:text=for%20Dr.%20Eid-,Make%20your%20first%20post%20here%20%2D%20Information%20that%20will%20help%20us%20help%20you.,-Previous%20Topic%20%2D

and this is the content in case that link doesn't work:

Sometimes it's hard to decide where to make your first post. You can introduce yourself here with a few words about yourself. Real names, specific locations other than state, country or province should be kept private. Often some of the following information will help BUT, PROVIDE ONLY THE INFORMATION YOU FEEL COMFORTABLE SHARING.

Your age?
What did your medical doctor conclude?
How long have you had symptoms?
What are your symptoms?
What treatments have you tried and what were the results?
Do you have insurance or means to get medical treatment?
where are you in dealing with the psychological aspects of Peyronies Disease?
Are you in a relationship?

Thanks,
PK

Age 64, Peyronie's history 4 years, left side hourglass, 20-degree bend to left, no ED

Pfract

Welcome aboard!
have you managed to get a device shipped over to France?  

FrankPD

Hello and welcome!

How many years have you had Peyronies Disease?
I have a girlfriend
Age 48, No injury
Diagnosis January 2022  
Six plaques
Hourglassing when flaccid and semi-erect
Only have my congenital curve
Massaging with vitamin E cream twice a day 
5mg Tadalafil, Healthy diet
Discomfort/aching sometimes

unknow452

Hello everyone,
thx for the welcome,

Age? 29yo

What did your medical doctor conclude?
Didnt had the chance to see an urologist for my peyronie but its sure is, where can i post a pic for you to see how bad it is ?

How long have you had symptoms?
Since when i was a teenager, but didnt know that it was abnormal because i had my first sexual experience very late

What are your symptoms? a curve upwards when im hard

What treatments have you tried and what were the results?
Tried Penimaster, but don't know which protocol to use, also i always want to pee since i drink a lot in a day so its a pain in the ass to always remose the glan chamber so im not really consistent into it, i think

Do you have insurance or means to get medical treatment?
Nope

where are you in dealing with the psychological aspects of Peyronies Disease?
Well, I'm gay and my dick size is considerably reduce by this curve, you know that how important is dick size in the gay community so I'm a bit rejected by my partner, i want to recover my real dick size, and well i have also some other physical issues like a lot of stretch marks by a big fat lose, also as some scars from a tummy tuck, i also tried a lipo on my pubis area, but it only left me a scar on the base of my dick, so my confidence is really low atm, but I'm working to have a better physique and i will begin by curing this peyronie

Are you in a relationship? Nope
If you want answers, Please help us by filling in your signature block

Click here for Directions

Trapper

Hey Unknow,

Welcome to the forum! I actually have a restorex I could sell you. If interested PM me.  
33 years old, symptoms started early 20's but never really bothered me until the last two years
Trimix worked well but caused more scarring. 
Titan 24CM XL+ 1 CM RTE'S Dr. Hakky 4/4/23
Hyaluronic acid penis filler by Dr. Hakky June 2023

PeyroniKirai

Hello unknow452,

Well, I'm sorry to read about your self-confidence issues but it's good that you have decided to take steps to improve your physique. I would suggest that a program of regular exercise, where your heart rate is raised 30% above resting rate for 20-30 minutes a day, would be very good for your body and would also improve your emotional state.
  Changing your body is a lot easier than changing your penis. Your body will look, feel, and perform better if you work on your muscles, but unfortunately there is no muscle training that will change your penis.  Therefore I would suggest that you not be obsessed with your upward curve.  Some upward curve is quite normal. You have not told the Forum the degree of the curve so it's hard to say, so again I would ask you to update your profile.
  Finally, I am not gay and have never had sex with a male, but my gay friends told me that contrary to what you wrote, penis size is not important to them.  In fact, I was told that since both the mouth and the anus are significantly smaller than a vagina, actually having a smaller penis is not a negative for gay sex. If your partner is rejecting you because of your size, you might do better finding a different partner. Nobody wants a partner who rejects them.
Age 64, Peyronie's history 4 years, left side hourglass, 20-degree bend to left, no ED