Generic lyrica: Pregabalin

Previous topic - Next topic

johnpeter20

Pregalin 50 mg contains the anticonvulsant Pregabalin, which is classified as an antiepileptic. It is used to alleviate neuropathy in adults. Generic lyrica is utilized to manage anxiety and epilepsy. Additionally, it is used to alleviate nerve irritation. Nerve pain can be caused by a variety of conditions, including diabetes, herpes zoster, and trauma. It functions by reducing the number of pain signals sent by impaired nerves within the body.

Medications that are sometimes used to treat depression or epilepsy can be effective in treating neuropathic pain in some patients. This includes pregabalin. Our definition of a successful outcome was a high degree of pain relief and the capacity to continue taking the medication without being stopped by side effects.

If you want answers, Please help us by filling in your signature block

Click here for Directions

Stabler

Hello Johnpeter, do you have Peyronies? Your post doesn't mention this at all. This is a forum for men with Peyronie's disease.

Please fill in your signature line and create a post in the Introdution board.

Stabler
Moderator since 2015- Missouri- I work in the medical field and have strong knowledge of insurance and how to obtain coverage for medication and other treatments. Being a woman I do not have Peyronies but you can ask me anything. I am happy to help.