My penis has very bad mobility

Previous topic - Next topic

radeon5

Friends, something happened to me 3-4 months ago and my penis suddenly experienced shape changes, deformity and leftward shift.
In this process, I was going to have an MR scan, but I could not enter because I was afraid.

A few doctors said there was no fracture, but I'm still not comfortable.
There is a slight swelling on the right side of my penis, it was worse at first, but now it is a little better.

If I eat ginger, pineapple, especially ginger, my penis softens and elasticity increases. But the biggest problem is this, I don't know if this is a sign of a fracture, but I will describe it to you carefully.

I lie on the bed on my back, my penis looks like a mould when it is not erect. I mean, I try to lay it towards my navel, but it is as if a mould machine has put it in a mould and it does not want to come towards my navel. It's like it's stuck.

If I press a little with my hand, it moves towards my navel, but it is definitely not a natural movement and its elasticity seems to be completely lost at that point.

In other words, when I normally release it, it should fall to my navel, but it stays upright and stuck as if it has cramp or spasm.

This situation has really worn me out. Sometimes, if I really mix ginger and honey and eat it (raw), the elasticity in my penis and the feeling of being stuck, the feeling of being stuck in the form of a mould decreases, but it is not reset in any way.

I apologise for explaining it very complicated, but if I can't explain it enough, I can also add pictures and show it by taking a video. I want to have mr or ultrasound as soon as possible. My father says that ultrasound will not work, the best result is mr machine, but I couldn't stay in that damn machine for 30 minutes even though I tried 2 times because my nose was always stuffy and because of my anxiety.

I hope my penis is not broken and it has something to do with the pelvic floor or hard flaccid.

I am waiting for your valuable opinions.

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)
If you want answers, Please help us by filling in your signature block

Click here for Directions

radeon5

radeon5

Does anyone ın forum has no clue about it ? Really :(

LWillisjr

I've been on this forum for 16 years, and no I don't have a clue about this.
Developed peyronies 2007 - 70 degree dorsal curve
Traction/MEDs/Injections/Surgery 2008 16 years Peyronies free now
My History

radeon5

when i eat ginger my penis feels and looks right , how this can possible sir?
do i have to keep eating it? (fresh ginger raw )