Not getting fullly inflated

Previous topic - Next topic

Disappointed1234

Was implanted in February and had a good recovery.  The only problem is that the pump is inverted.  Not that I've started cycling, I do not seem to be able to get fully inflated.  I don't know if it is related to the inverted pump or something else.  I am only able to get 5-6 pumps initially and then a couple of more over the next 10-15 minutes.  Has anyone else had similar issues?
Diagnosed with Peyronies in the spring of 2020
Implant in February 2023 - AMS700

jj21

Have you spoken to your surgeon?

I don't know too much about an inverted pump, but I do know that it is common for the pump to move around due to swelling etc, it usually settles in a comfortable place.

Hopefully some members that are more knowledgeable will be able to chime in.

J
34 Years Old...Peyronies for 4 years. 20 Degree left and upwards curvature, major dents and narrowing, ED.

Implant + Tunica Expansion Procedure, 7th Feb 2023, Titan 22cm +1cm RTE, Partial revision 27th June 23 (fix pump, remove 10ml reservoir).

Pfract

How could the pump be inverted? Was it during surgery and you were left like that? Or after that it kind of switched position? If it was after, then you might have a big issue in your hands. Inflating the device to the max for the first 6 months/1 year is crucial for best length and girth results.

Are you sure you are inflating correctly? Trying as best as you can with both hands? Please reach out to your doctor if you can so he can have a look and decide if you should have a revision on that or not!

Please keep us posted.  

Hawk

Disappointed. I am a little surprised you went through all of this without posting, but we are happy are posting now.  We need more information to be of much help.

1. Who was your surgeon?  

2. Have you spoken to them or had a post-op visit?

3. What convinces you your pump is inverted

4. Was it inverted from the beginning

5. How long have you been cycling?

6. Do the pumps become much harder after 5 or 6 pumps?  Is that the limiting factor?

My very initial thought without knowing much, is that If the pump is for certain moving fluid from the reservoir to the cylinders with each of 5 pumps, it is difficult to understand what it would not do so for more pumps.
Prostatectomy 2004, radiation 2009, currently 70 yrs old
After pills, injections, VED - Dr Eid, Titan 22cm implant 8/7/18
Hawk - Updated 10/27/18 - Peyronies Society Forums