Trapper implant journey 33 year old guy

Previous topic - Next topic

Pfract

Hey trapper! thanks for sharing this with us. It is easy to share pictures. If you are on the computer posting on the forum, first you would get the pictures from your phone; a very easy method if you are not very tech savy is to e-mail them to yourself from your phone and then download them on your computer by logging in to your email.

If it's on the phone, you just have to have the full editor open, for the post message. Then click on "attachments and other options". After that, just browse to the folder you saved the pictures on and click next.

Once you hit "post" your pictures should become attached. Try it out, and if it doesn't works people will come to the rescue.

ohnoohno

Glad to hear all going well Trapper!  
29 y/o diagnosed 13 Jun 22.

went from a slight 30dg bend at glans to whole thing being deformed/loss of length over a year.

trying to find a way out of this all

jj21

Thanks for posting this Trapped, and showing the results with pics. I am intersting in eventually getting some kind of filler as my penis is just very oval and flat when inflated.
34 Years Old...Peyronies for 4 years. 20 Degree left and upwards curvature, major dents and narrowing, ED.

Implant + Tunica Expansion Procedure, 7th Feb 2023, Titan 22cm +1cm RTE, Partial revision 27th June 23 (fix pump, remove 10ml reservoir).

Trapper

Thanks everyone. The procedure is tomorrow I will update in awhile and try to post pictures once bruising and swelling subsides.

jj21 let me know if you have any questions on filler myself and few other guys have done a lot of research on them and have found credible places that do both temporary HA fillers and permanent PMMA fillers.  
33 years old, symptoms started early 20's but never really bothered me until the last two years
Trimix worked well but caused more scarring. 
Titan 24CM XL+ 1 CM RTE'S Dr. Hakky 4/4/23
Hyaluronic acid penis filler by Dr. Hakky June 2023

ohnoohno

Good luck!

Also would be keen to see the progress pics!  

went from a slight 30dg bend at glans to whole thing being deformed/loss of length over a year.

Trapper

Thx ohnoonoo. Had the procedure yesterday and so far very happy with the results their are some slight irregularites but the filler feels very natural and my dick looks huge in girth I kinda like it but I expect some of it is swelling and will go down over time which is fine. I am very excited to use it.

Anyways I think my dick finally looks as close to it did before the peyroines happened as I can get and I am happy with it.  
33 years old, symptoms started early 20's but never really bothered me until the last two years

ohnoohno

Quote from: Trapper on June 15, 2023, 05:54:15 PMI think my dick finally looks as close to it did before the peyroines happened as I can get and I am happy with it.

Amazing! Heal up!

Trapper

Hey guys here are the before and after pics for those interested! Hopefully Imgur won't take them down couldn't figure out phone uploading via forum.

https://imgur.com/a/cPyKK5k

Stepone

All I could see were various posts of kittens, dogs, a guy climbing a hill, lol
I know posting pics on here has so many restrictions.
Perhaps someone that is more tech savvy can tell us how to do this?
StepOne  
Nesbit surgery 2015, 66 years young, Titan Implant 4/25/19, 22cm, Dr. Lentz, Duke University NC

Trapper

Stepone sorry hahaha let's try this again

Trapper

Stepone

Trapper,
Thanks for posting. Your before filler pic is nice. Just to be sure I understand, this pic of your penis is after implant, but before filler?
The second pic is impressive and the girth is VERY impressive.
I remember you saying you were expecting .25 to .50 in girth.
How much did the filler cost and was it done by the same surgeon?
Do you have any pics of your penis prior to the implant?
What is your actual measurements now? Length and girth?
Your final result is a testament to having a very good surgeon.
Thank you for sharing as pics help people understand that implants can really work well when you have an excellent surgeon.
How are you doing with deflating? I seldom am able to have a completely deflated penis, but it's ok, as my spouse likes to see my bulge, lol.
Sorry for all the questions.
StepOne

Nesbit surgery 2015, 66 years young, Titan Implant 4/25/19, 22cm, Dr. Lentz, Duke University NC

ohnoohno

Looks like a great result Trapper. Congrats

Trapper

Quote from: Stepone on June 22, 2023, 01:24:33 PMTrapper,
Thanks for posting. Your before filler pic is nice. Just to be sure I understand, this pic of your penis is after implant, but before filler?- Yes, that is correct
The second pic is impressive and the girth is VERY impressive.- Thank you!
I remember you saying you were expecting .25 to .50 in girth. - Correct, I wanted a half inch but because my length is longer than average it would take more filler and I could only afford .25 inches
How much did the filler cost and was it done by the same surgeon? Yes, Hakky did both the implant and the filler the filler. The filler is 650 per unit and I got 10 unites + the laughing gas ($200) total was $6,700
Do you have any pics of your penis prior to the implant? Yes, I will try to post one below.
What is your actual measurements now? Length and girth? about 5.9 or 6.0 in the middle and thicker towards the base I f'~c<+d a new girl last night and she marveled at it it was very cool!
Your final result is a testament to having a very good surgeon. So far I am extremely pleaseed with Dr. Hakky.
Thank you for sharing as pics help people understand that implants can really work well when you have an excellent surgeon.
How are you doing with deflating? I seldom am able to have a completely deflated penis, but it's ok, as my spouse likes to see my bulge, lol. I push the button to deflate and hold it for about a minute. I don't deflate further because squeezing my penis just freaks me out I can't do it lol
Sorry for all the questions.
StepOne

Trapper

pre and post peyroines pics. Scar tissue is hard to see but it was distal beneath the glans.

https://ibb.co/7QT1J6J POST Peyronies Disease
https://ibb.co/9yWbMvB PRE Peyronies Disease

Hawk

A few thoughts and questions.

Trapper, thank you for all your informative journal posts.

I will be honest about your photos.
Your before-Peyronies Disease and after-Peyronies Disease photos do not look a lot different to me.  That could, in part, be because of the angle. Your penis looks thinner in the base than it does distally in both photos, but all 4 of your photos look like a penis most men (and women) would be happy with.

Your before-filler photo looks like you are more aroused and/or pumped up more.  The glans look more engorged.
Your after-filler photo does look thicker, but again not as aroused or pumped.  It could be the lighting, or it could be that you look oiled or wet in the before-filler photo.  A tape measure would have been a nice addition.

If I missed it, I apologize, but did you get a permanent or temporary filler?
How many injection sites?
Was it painful?
Did it cause bruising, and how long did it put you out of commission?
Is it safe to assume no filler was put into the glans
Did the filler have any effect on your inflated/non-aroused, oval shape?

If I were convinced of significant improvement, I would consider seeing Haaky when I am in GA although my wife asked me if I was considering that for my next wife  ;D  
Prostatectomy 2004, radiation 2009, currently 70 yrs old
After pills, injections, VED - Dr Eid, Titan 22cm implant 8/7/18
Hawk - Updated 10/27/18 - Peyronies Society Forums

Trapper

Hey Hawk,

Thanks for your post! You are correct it would be good if I had more consistent photo's with the same state of arousal. It basically appears the same when aroused now as it did before it gets more red with blood and engorged and I would estimate goes from about 5.75 to ~6 inches around in the middle.

I got the temporary HA filler from Dr. Hakky, I wish it was permanent though it feels very natural and cool.

It's hard for me to say how many injections sites there were as they gave me some nitrogen so I was pretty loopy but it was a very strange procedure he used a syringe to go in the tip near my head and went almost all the way to the base then moved it back towards the head in a straight line I guess to disperse the filler.

The pain other than the local anesthetic injection was not that bad plus they gave me laughing gas so I just had a conversation with Hakky while he did the procedure kind of reminded me of being at the dentist.

I had some slight bruising beneath the head of my penis but not bad at all. He told me no masterbation for 3 days and no sex for 5 days but I just waited 5 days on everything just to be safe.    

IwillbeatPD

Hey Trapper,

Gotta say your story is inspiring to me. We seem to be close to the same age and have almost identical situations. The only difference is you have opted for the implant while I haven't. I can truly feel your excitement reading your posts and I am equally happy for you! I am meeting with Dr Clavell soon to discuss an implant and am currently facing the difficult decision on if I want to continue a careful and modified sex life- or if I want to go for an implant.

A couple things:

1. In retrospect, I'm assuming you're happy with your decision? Is that right? Is there anything you're unhappy with or that you didn't expect?

2. It seems like your recovery went extraordinarily well. What was the hardest part for you? How soon were you able to get back to work? Anything active? Etc

3. I read where you said at 8 weeks you officially had sex. How was that with an implant? Feeling was the same? Did the girl even know? I saw you mentioned that you struggled to discreetly pump, has that gotten easier for you?

4. A few months in now, how are you feeling? Do you still think about your dick? Or is it like nothing happened? Do you feel any discomfort?

Thank you man!
Fit 37 year old athlete. Hinging and hourglass began Sep 2022. Tried VED, Restorex, tadalafil with no improvement. Implanted by Dr Hakky 11/28/23 with Titan touch XXL 26 cm no RTE's. Pre op 8.25Lx 5ish G. Post implant: 8.25 L x 5.5 G

Trapper

Quote from: IwillbeatPD on July 16, 2023, 04:36:48 PMA couple things:

1. In retrospect, I'm assuming you're happy with your decision? Is that right? Is there anything you're unhappy with or that you didn't expect?

Yes, the only thing I'm not exactly happy about is I miss the angle of my natural erection but doesn't seem to cause any issues during sex. I also miss the natural erections but I feel like my Peyroines Disease is gone now

2. It seems like your recovery went extraordinarily well. What was the hardest part for you? How soon were you able to get back to work? Anything active?
 I worked the day after my surgery I took no time off that said it was very mentally challenging and would advise you do take time off if you opt for the surgery.

3. I read where you said at 8 weeks you officially had sex. How was that with an implant? Feeling was the same? Did the girl even know? I saw you mentioned that you struggled to discreetly pump, has that gotten easier for you?

Yes, I've had sex with a few girls since the implant and all the experiences were satisfying with the exception of 1 but the sex itself was not the reason for that I think it had more to do with us banging in the woods. It doesn't seem like any have noticed or if they did it didn't seem to phase them. I usually pump away from the women or when she is looking to be honest I haven't felt comfortable enough to do it in front of them yet or told any of them yet. Most girls comment on how big it is though and I just had sex with a girl that looks like a riley reid friday and it was some of the best sex ever. However, user experience and recovery may vary (choose a good surgeon)

4. A few months in now, how are you feeling? Do you still think about your dick? Or is it like nothing happened? Do you feel any discomfort?

I am feeling good my size is back and my dick is longer and perhaps thicker than pre-peyroines the only thing that bothers me about it at the moment is a dent I have in my HA filler but I'm going to see Hakky to get that fixed soon. I still feel a bit of soreness at my resvoir site which could be due to my intense exercise regimen or deflating more fully these days I'm not sure? However, discomfort overall is minimal but comes and goes sporadically and I don't feel the need to take anything for it. I still think about my dick sometimes yes but much less than before.

[/b][/i]I feel I should also add I have a friend my age that went to Clavell and didn't have such a good experience. My advice would be to Consider Hakky or EId. [/b][/i]

Thank you man!

You're welcome! Good luck!

IwillbeatPD

Thanks for the answers man!

Yet another thing we have in common, the intense exercise. I legit workout 7 days a week and train very hard. I specifically worry about things like squats, deep leg presses, etc. I watched a video where Dr Perrito said to avoid straining for the first month or so, but after it wouldn't be a problem.

What has your experience been with the implant and training in the gym? Tried squats or anything yet? Crunches? Running?

Wouldn't that pressure cause some auto inflating?
Fit 37 year old athlete. Hinging and hourglass began Sep 2022. Tried VED, Restorex, tadalafil with no improvement. Implanted by Dr Hakky 11/28/23 with Titan touch XXL 26 cm no RTE's. Pre op 8.25Lx 5ish G. Post implant: 8.25 L x 5.5 G

Trapper

Yes, I've squated heavy, deadlifted heavy, crunches and done just about everything. All of it is doeable however I will note that the implant has changed my life at the gym a bit. For example, I know am a shower instead of a grower now so I have a noticeable bulge in gym shorts I am sure the folks at the gym have noticed but I don't really care about it however it may bother guys that are more shy. Also laying prone is a bit uncomfortable with the Implant because the flaccid is different same with moving around is a little different. Overall everything that you mention is doeable and at least per my surgeon. I started working out pretty early to get back in shape but in hindsight I should have taken it a little easier than I was till the full recovery took place. I've never had pressure cause auto inflating. My squat is 325lbs deadlift 405lbs.  

IwillbeatPD

Oh dang haha, so you're going all out lifting that weight. That's good to hear though, you're a great resource for guys like me who are also very into lifting. Yeah I could really care less if my dick shows through my pants. If anything it would be an even greater confidence boost lol. Just knowing you could get hard 100% of the time on demand-has to be a good feeling. Versus my current state, looking at a thicker girl thinking how many seconds it would take her to snap my dick in half if she was on top.

You mentioned you liked your natural curve better. Does that mean you still have a curve and it's just worse? Or it's actually straight now but you wish you still had a slight curve?

Craziest thing for me was my penis is actually straight after Peyronies, which still weirds me out since I had a curve my whole life. I definitely prefer a straight dick though.

Trapper

Happy to help man! I think you maybe misunderstood me I also didn't have a curve I had HG but what I meant was I miss my erection pointing upward towards my belly button now it either sticks straight out or points slightly upward.  

jj21

I am heading back to the gym soon too. I am worried about what you said regarding the bulge, to me I feel like if you deflate fully and are wearing tight underwear, it should not look like too much of a bulge?

Try leaving your penis pointed upwards towards your belly button while you sleep, it seems to have improved my erection angle.

J
34 Years Old...Peyronies for 4 years. 20 Degree left and upwards curvature, major dents and narrowing, ED.

Implant + Tunica Expansion Procedure, 7th Feb 2023, Titan 22cm +1cm RTE, Partial revision 27th June 23 (fix pump, remove 10ml reservoir).

Trapper

Hey JJ21,

I think you're right if your deflated 100% and wearing athletic briefs it gives good concealment. I feel like mine didn't become really prominent until after my HA filler. I think you'll be ok but even if you do have a bit of a bulge I hope you will not worry about it if chicks can walk around with their breasts and azz popping out guys should be able to walk around with a bulge body positivity or whatever lol  

jj21

Thanks trapper, I'm still wondering if I am deflating fully. I seem to get some fill in.. What does your fully deflated Titan look/feel like?

Trapper

Well I never squeeze mine because I do not like to however I will hold the deflate button while sitting with my penis pointing upward. It seems logical to me if you point your penis upward gravity will help drain the cylinders anyways I do that for about a minute and it seems pretty deflated.

fully deflated it looks like a natural flaccid penis with the exception of the dent from the HA filler but I'm going to get that filled monday.  

jj21

Hey trapper,

Some questions regarding the fillers if you don't mind:

1. What's your opinion on getting fillers for a more round shaped erection? I think there is only HA available where I am, and it is 7k for 12 mls.

2. Does the erection still feel hard? I recall a porn star stating she had sex with a guy who had fillers and his dick felt like a silicone dildo, although she didn't specify which filler he got.

3. Is the flaccid penis uncomfortable to have now considering there is the implant cylinders plus extra weight from the fillers?

4. Sorry if you answered this already but how many mls did you get?

5. I have heard some people say that getting fillers regularly can make the skin tough and hard, ever heard of this?

6. Have you had any reviews from females on how it feels?

In Australia it's quite expensive, so I am weighing up whether its worth it. I think with PMMA there is a risk of infection when you get an implant revision.

Thanks a lot.

J

Trapper

Quote from: jj21 on July 25, 2023, 10:50:55 PMHey trapper,

Some questions regarding the fillers if you don't mind:

1. What's your opinion on getting fillers for a more round shaped erection? I think there is only HA available where I am, and it is 7k for 12 mls. I think an experienced injector could definitely add filler to the underside. However, I just got it all the way around so I cannot comment on what it might look like.
2. Does the erection still feel hard? I recall a porn star stating she had sex with a guy who had fillers and his dick felt like a silicone dildo, although she didn't specify which filler he got. Yeah it still feels hard just like extra engorgement when I'm hard and aroused my dick feels warm and just fatter.

3. Is the flaccid penis uncomfortable to have now considering there is the implant cylinders plus extra weight from the fillers? No, just bigger.

4. Sorry if you answered this already but how many mls did you get? I've gotten 14 units so far

5. I have heard some people say that getting fillers regularly can make the skin tough and hard, ever heard of this? Nope skin looks normal so far

6. Have you had any reviews from females on how it feels?
Yep, so far they love it.

In Australia it's quite expensive, so I am weighing up whether its worth it. I think with PMMA there is a risk of infection when you get an implant revision.

Yep, you're right PMMA is an infection risk upon revision. HA is your safest option or penuma if you want permanent as an implantee. Have you tried high dose PDE5's to help with your spongnisium engorgement? If not that might solve your problem at much less expense and hassle.  

Thanks a lot.

J

IwillbeatPD

Hey trapper!

The spot you're getting the filler at, is that where the hourglass was before that never filled out with the implant? Was curious about that as well. I always heard that the titan will typically force that area to expand once you have an implant. Was that true in your case? And if not 100% improved after the implant, did it get at least somewhat better than it was cosmetically pre implant?

Trapper

No, the door I had the hourglass at is/has buffed out the hourglass (hard to know how much since I now have filler). The only reason I got the filler was because peyroines reduced my girth from 6 inches to 5.5 inches.

Trapper

possible infection!

Hey guys I woke up yesterday with a swollen scrotum couldn't feel my testicles or the pump it was so swollen.anyways when to the ER and they have put me on iv antibiotics for a "possible infection" anyways I don't know why they haven't cultured me they say it's because I'm not systemic (no fever, chills,etc) the attending uro doesn't know that much about implants.

Anyways any treatment protocols I should direct them too? Any advice appreciated!

Stepone

Trapper,
Sorry you are going through this.
I am a little confused how you got an infection, since your last medical procedure was months ago.
Are you engaging in sex or involved in practices that may expose you to infectious agents?
You certainly have had a lot of bad luck.
I forgot, what country do you live in?  
StepOne  

Trapper

Hey stepone I had unprotected sex with 3 women over the past month but I was not made aware that this is something I cannot do? I also have been using a "Fleshlight" for masterbation I clean it with soap and water after each use but it may still have bacteria. I had rough sex 4x the past 2 days before I was admitted so maybe I banged up my testicles? Also, a lot of bike riding. Point is I have zero clue of the culprit. The doctor said my scrotal ultrasound looks like cellulitis of the scrotum but my labs show no sign of infection so I'm just kinda in the dark about what's going on. Been in the hospital for 2 days though now pretty bummed about it.

Trapper

Labs are normal here is a summary of the ultrasound findings in layman's terms:

Certainly, here's a layman's explanation of your ultrasound results:

1. **Testicles:** Both testicles appear normal in terms of their structure and position. The right one measures 5.5 x 2.9 x 3.6 cm, and the left one measures 5.4 x 2.5 x 2.9 cm.

2. **Testicular Microlithiasis:** There's a condition called limited testicular microlithiasis, which means small calcium deposits are present. You should have annual check-ups to monitor this, but it's not a major concern.

3. **Epididymal Finding:** In the left epididymal head, there's a small cyst (0.4 cm) that appears somewhat complex, possibly a spermatocele. It's not a significant issue.

4. **Hydroceles:** You have small hydroceles, which are collections of fluid around the testicles. These are relatively common and usually not serious.

5. **Scrotal Hardware (Penile Implant/Pump):** There's some uncertainty regarding the evaluation of scrotal hardware related to a penile implant or pump. The soft tissues in the upper right part of the scrotum seem different and more blood flow is observed, which might suggest infection, possibly cellulitis. There's no clear sign of an abscess, but the possibility of hardware infection isn't ruled out.

6. **Scrotal Vessels:** There are prominent blood vessels in the scrotum, which could be varicoceles. This is a condition where the veins in the scrotum are enlarged.

In summary, your testicles look mostly normal. There are some minor findings like microlithiasis and a small cyst in the epididymal head. The presence of scrotal hardware is noted, with some indications of possible infection, but it's not conclusive.  

Stepone

Trapper,
It appears you are receiving good care.
I am not trying to judge you, but my surgeon said go slow once I start using it a lot.
It's like if you break a bone, once the cast comes off, you don't start climbing Mt. Everest.
I think you may be going at it a little too much before all the soft tissues heal appropriately. Slow down?
These are my thoughts.
Not sure what anyone else thinks.
StepOne  

Sonic

I love how that report basically says: You have spermatocele, Hydrocele and Varicoele but in summary your testicles look mostly normal... xD

All in all it does not sound too bad I guess? I did an ultrasound in 2020 and had a 6mm spermatocele myself, they never did anything about it. I probably have developed hydrocele and varicoele myself now too. They usually do nothing about these unless they are very large/serious. Hope it's not an ''implant infection''

Hope you recover soon.

Did you not have your implant done less than 3 months ago? You have already been shagging 3 different ladies.. Settle down tiger!
30 years. Sudden rightwards curve detected in June 2020
Narrowing on right side and about a 20° curve to the right.
ED + instability due to narrowing.

Trapper

Thanks Guys! Idk my penis feels totally fine so I don't necessarily think it's the sex itself. However I pinch pretty hard when deflating sometimes it hurts and I feel tissue kinda of moving around perhaps a potential cause?

Also, can anyone confirm you have to hold the OTR pump down for deflation?

jj21

Hey Trapper,

I would contact doctor Hakky who did your surgery ASAP? He works Saturday I believe.

Hopefully someone more knowledgeable can chime in, but you don't seem to have the classic symptoms of infection.

Tell them about the unprotected sex, just to check for an STI; I believe some can result in a swollen scrotum.

Best of luck, keep us updated, we are all here to support you.

J

Trapper

Thanks guys I had already talked with Hakky he advise to ice it compress it take some antibiotics and see him Tuesday if it doesn't resolve. I'm still in the hospital the swelling has mostly abated but my scrotum is still red no pump fixation or any other signs of infection as far as I can tell. Ultimately I know just about as much as when I first came here no real answers.

Stepone

Trapper,
I think it's wild they put you in hospital for swollen and red scrotum!
Either it was very big or they suspected other issues?
Hope things calm down
StepOne  

Hawk

You cannot get an infected scrotum from unprotected sex unless of course, you have a break in your scrotum skin, at which point sex would have little to do with it.

Labs are NOT going to show anything unless your infection is systemic, so they give you no reassurance that you do not have an infection.  If it involves your implant, antibiotics will not resolve it.

I understand you going to the ER, BUT only Dr. Haaky has any clue what is going on or how to evaluate it.  You are wasting your time with ER staff.
Prostatectomy 2004, radiation 2009, currently 70 yrs old
After pills, injections, VED - Dr Eid, Titan 22cm implant 8/7/18
Hawk - Updated 10/27/18 - Peyronies Society Forums

jj21

Just to clarify, I didn't mean he could get an infected scrotum from unprotected sex, but my understanding of some STIs is that, they can result in swelling in the scrotum and/or inflamed testicles. So, it may be a good idea to check for STIs, as trapper has advised that he has been having unprotected sex.  

Trapper

Thanks Gentlemen. JJ is correct in that Chylmdia can cause inflammation of the testicles or the epididymis. Overall the swelling has gone done but I think I may just go to ATL just for piece of mind or see a local implant specialist that is a "coloplast COE".  

bent_narsil

Injury diagnosis April 2023; first symptoms pain, slug penis, new upward curve and indent dorsal base of head an two indents on right side.
Did Pentox 2x 400mg for 3 months. Now only tadalafil
Single

Trapper

Quote from: bent_narsil on October 10, 2023, 06:44:14 PMAny update Trapper?
Hi bent narsil, yes, I don't really know why my scrotum got swollen like that but I took some antibiotics and Hakky wrote me a caverdol prescription for red scrotum syndrome. Anyways swelling and redness went away and things look normal again!

bent_narsil

What a journey! Glad you're doing better. Why did you take antibiotics if you didn't have an infection?
Injury diagnosis April 2023; first symptoms pain, slug penis, new upward curve and indent dorsal base of head an two indents on right side.
Did Pentox 2x 400mg for 3 months. Now only tadalafil
Single

Trapper

Quote from: bent_narsil on October 11, 2023, 08:14:33 PMWhat a journey! Glad you're doing better. Why did you take antibiotics if you didn't have an infection?

I think it was a "just in case" idk and neither did the ER doctors. hakky from his virtual impression didn't think it was an infection but couldn't be sure without seeing me in person. I didn't go out to ATL because things have improved from the caveridol alone and perhaps my scrotal swelling was from aggressive pumping, sex, or an STD I don't really know.