Mini dots = Scars?

Previous topic - Next topic

orriw

Hi i have chronic pain on a spot where a few very small dots are , it looks like when skin is shaved. Could it be mini scars?
Form = Round. Dots

Note: Very close to base  
27y, injured at 21 y!

Reinjured late 2019 when having sex with weak errection.
No curvature, but rotation of the base to the left about 30degrees
Main problem: chronic flaccid pain.

Trying different stuff now

Stabler

Hello, have you consulted with your urologist to have it evaluated as maybe being new plaque?

Stabler  
Moderator since 2015- Missouri- I work in the medical field and have strong knowledge of insurance and how to obtain coverage for medication and other treatments. Being a woman I do not have Peyronies but you can ask me anything. I am happy to help.

orriw

Last urologist visit is a time ago. I had about 5 differnt do ultrasounds but never found anything so i dropped the idea to do any more. Will however do a visit soon. Btw do you hate visiting the urologist aswell? i know its a professional but it's just always feels like a shame to go there and undress.
27y, injured at 21 y!

Reinjured late 2019 when having sex with weak errection.
No curvature, but rotation of the base to the left about 30degrees
Main problem: chronic flaccid pain.

Trying different stuff now

Stabler

Hi Orriw,

Many med in the forum feel as you do about going to the urologist. It is of course a very personal visit that can be uncomfortable in nature. I will let the chime in on how they feel about their visits though.

Stabler
Moderator since 2015- Missouri- I work in the medical field and have strong knowledge of insurance and how to obtain coverage for medication and other treatments. Being a woman I do not have Peyronies but you can ask me anything. I am happy to help.

LWillisjr

No problem with it, you get used to it.
Developed peyronies 2007 - 70 degree dorsal curve
Traction/MEDs/Injections/Surgery 2008 16 years Peyronies free now
My History

redemption

Quote from: orriw on April 05, 2023, 02:51:23 PMHi i have chronic pain on a spot where a few very small dots are , it looks like when skin is shaved. Could it be mini scars?
Form = Round. Dots

Note: Very close to base
tons of micro bumps on my penis after my injury... mostly at the base

i don't have pain... it is what it is now

i got used to it
29. Penile fracture 9 years ago (untreated)
Hard flaccid, ED, limited blood flow to glans
Jesus is restoring my pride