PERSONAL OPINION

Previous topic - Next topic

Madorno

PERSONAL OPINION
My personal opinion about Peyronie's disease

Peyronie's syndrome was discovered by François Gigot de La Peyronie in 1743, when he went to examine the King of France Louis XV, what he found at the time was fibrosis, and in my view did not have the resources to delve into the research, as he would stick his finger in the king's anus to examine if there was INFLAMMATION in the king's prostate. I was going to lose both heads.
In my view Peyronie's disease is only a symptom so it is never resolved, and I have published a text on Mondor's disease (1939) that is much more modern and accurate than the previous one.
In my view I am understanding that it comes from any inflammation relative to the male genitalia be it by microorganisms, or mechanical, or any other form.
In my homeopathy book it is mentioned that prostatic inflammation leads to the appearance of fibrosis.
In other medical texts it is cited that chronic inflammation can lead to fibrosis. It's just a matter of observation.

NOTE 1_A Peyronie's disease received its current name from François Gigot de La Peyronie after he described a chronic, fibrosing condition of the penis in 1743. At the time, he was the personal physician of King Louis XV, although it is unclear whether the king exhibited signs of Peyronie.
NOTE 2_Henri Mondor is a French physician, surgeon and historian of literature born on 20 May 1885 in Saint-Cernin (Cantal) and died on 6 April 1962.

LWillisjr

You are entitled to your opinion, but this post makes no sense. I was tempted to move it as it has nothing to do with alternative treatments.
Developed peyronies 2007 - 70 degree dorsal curve
Traction/MEDs/Injections/Surgery 2008 16 years Peyronies free now
My History