Has VED made anyones erections face downwards?

Previous topic - Next topic

ohnoohno

Title says it all really, I haven't been using the VED as much lately but notice my erections (or what ever they are these days) are now facing downwards... They don't feel like my normal old ones but can still get somewhat hard...

My penis does not feel the same anymore at all which is weird...

Wondering if this has happened to anyone else due to peyronies or VED?

I have a feeling its from the pump though...
29 y/o diagnosed 13 Jun 22.

went from a slight 30dg bend at glans to whole thing being deformed/loss of length over a year.

trying to find a way out of this all

Trapper

No, I haven't noticed it make my erections point downwards. It's a pretty mixed bag for me sometimes it makes my penis and erections better other times worse. Could be all ancedotal but I haven't heard of any cases where it causes a lower erection angle. My guess is the decrease in your erection strength is causing it.

If you believe the VED to be a contributing factor go off it a few days or weeks to see if it is causing the issue.  
33 years old, symptoms started early 20's but never really bothered me until the last two years
Trimix worked well but caused more scarring. 
Titan 24CM XL+ 1 CM RTE'S Dr. Hakky 4/4/23
Hyaluronic acid penis filler by Dr. Hakky June 2023

ohnoohno

Yeah I ended up not doing VED for a few weeks I think and maybe I realised this during that.. Not sure..

Reached out to my DOC he said keep doing VED lol... My PP is so messed up right now not a clue what to do with it... The curve straighted itself out when I developed plaque on the other side so its kind of straighter but curved slightly down now but it just doesn't feel normal I don't know how to put it, like it faces down and feels so broken (even past the peyronies)

I'm not really letting it get to me at this point just thinking welp its completely fkd I got to wait till I can afford the implant then boom back in business...

But putting this post out there if anyone sees it and knows whats going on...

29 y/o diagnosed 13 Jun 22.

went from a slight 30dg bend at glans to whole thing being deformed/loss of length over a year.

trying to find a way out of this all