RestoreX now available in EU

Previous topic - Next topic

Sonic

Hey everyone, hope you are having a good day. Just wanted to tell those interested that RestoreX is now after a long time finally available for purchase in Europe. Below is a direct link to the store and product.

https://www.mypelvichealth.co.uk/en/men/erectile-penile-health/penile-lengthening/restorex/
30 years. Sudden rightwards curve detected in June 2020
Narrowing on right side and about a 20° curve to the right.
ED + instability due to narrowing.

Alex83

This is only for the United Kingdom, I asked them by mail

27 yo

- 01/2020: Nesbit surgery for a 50 degrees downward curvature with Dr.Faix (FR) : bad result

- 12/2022 : Surgery correction with Dr.Gelman US

- Now : Indentation on the left dorsal side with a rotation to the left that appeared, try Restorex

Sonic

Hopefully they will clarify that on the page. At least it is a step forward as it has pretty much only been available in the US and also Australia I think? Now being available in the UK it will be available for more men = more data on the product and it's results hopefully.
30 years. Sudden rightwards curve detected in June 2020
Narrowing on right side and about a 20° curve to the right.
ED + instability due to narrowing.

john.doe.550

I will add that I asked them by email, too.  They did not reply to my email.  
Age: 65. Peyronies Disease in MAR 2019. 90 dgree upward curve.. Immediate &  severe. Xiaflex, APR 2019 to early 2021, slow but minor improvement through 2021. Incisional corporoplasty surgery completed in late 2022.

PBerlin

I also tried to order the device to Germany. Unfortunately, they cancelled the order. However, they told me via mail that one can order the device by phone and pick it up on side (in London). This would require a journey to London.  I was really thinking about doing it.

In the end I decided to order the device via eBay. Price is roughly the double of the original price (paid 1.2k€). It arrived after 10 days in original packaging.

Born 1992. First diagnosis of narrowing on left side of penis in January 2023. Penis showing 20 degrees to the left. Current therapy: Tadalafil and RestoreX .