Treatment

Previous topic - Next topic

Madorno

I found this article that seemed quite interesting, it is written in Portuguese of Portugal, but I could not translate it into English because it is in PDF, I believe that some expert can do this. Grateful.

https://apurologia.pt/wp-content/uploads/2018/11/tromb-veia-dors.pdf

martin111

Google Translate says it's about Mondor's Disease, not Peyronies Disease.

QuoteThrombophlebitis of the superficial dorsal penile vein: a purpose of a case

Abstract

Superficial thrombophlebitis of the longitudinal (thoraco-epigastric) veins of the anterolateral aspect of the thorax was
first described by Mondor in 1939. About twenty years later Helm and Hodge describe a
isolated thrombosis of the superficial dorsal vein of the penis. Since then just over fifty cases have been
published.
The clinical presentation of Mondor's disease on the penis is redness and swelling of the dorsal aspect of the organ.
accompanied by a palpable and painful dorsal vein.
The main causes of this condition seem to be trauma associated with frequent sexual acts and
vigorous, penile strangulation caused by various mechanisms, penile injection, infection, neoplasms
or surgery.
Diagnosis is based on anamnesis, physical examination and Doppler ultrasound study.
It is generally a benign condition that resolves easily with proper treatment.
We present the case of a patient who went to the Emergency Department with this condition, which was
successfully resolved through medical treatment.
Keywords: Mondor's disease, Superficial thrombophlebitis, Superficial dorsal vein of the penis
early 30s
unclear imaging results
slight left curvature + lump on left distal dorsal part since teenager
2 soft vein-like ribs on right side + small 2 dents around when flaccid
sometimes sensation/aching on right side when flaccid for long time