Pain in glans: first time w/restorex

Previous topic - Next topic

Dragonwriter

Hi, what can be done to minimize pain with clamping on the glans with the restore-x? Tried the tape that comes with it.
Will using make-up pads decrease the need for pressure with clamping? I've read through pages of Restorex posts but no one talks about it actually causing a lot of pain in the glans itself to clamp, to the point of maybe seeing bruising tomorrow.
Is clamping a little further back on the ridge behind the glans possible?
Calling the company tomorrow but you all have great input and we'd be lost without having found this forum.  
Here doing research for husband.
59 yo active healthy man
Sudden appearance of 45% curve, with no pain or ED. Looking for alternative ways to treat or stop progression.

Pfract

Hey  dragon. Please have a look at my diary. https://www.peyroniesforum.net/index.php/topic,17356.0.html

There's plenty of pictures there. Make sure you clamp on the ridge before the glans and not on the glans itself. Also, if you are uncircumcised, please roll all your skin back first. Otherwise you are pulling on the skin and not the penis. You won't be able to apply proper traction like this.  

HaroldK

I also am just beginning treatment, and I get severe pain from clamping down. I am positioning the raised ridge of the clamp in the groove just behind the glans, as recommended. It feels almost as if the clamp is painfully pinching all the way into my urethra. I've adjusted the opening of the clamp to its maximum, and I've tried
both with and without tape (without hurts more). I'm afraid to continue, for fear of possibly causing further injury. Anyone else get that severe pain?
If you want answers, Please help us by filling in your signature block

Click here for Directions

Dragonwriter

Pfract, sorry for the delayed response, but I went to your diary link and forgot to come back. The makeup pads helped a lot. Thank you.

Harold, I hope you find a way that works for you.  
Here doing research for husband.
59 yo active healthy man
Sudden appearance of 45% curve, with no pain or ED. Looking for alternative ways to treat or stop progression.

Pfract

Dragon: you are welcome. Best of luck in your traction journey!

Harold: Are you sure you ware not clamping too much? you should not feel pain when using the device. Just a slight traction pull feeling.