News:

Welcome to the Peyronies Forum

Introduction

Previous topic - Next topic

Pvc1976

Hi Guys, 46 yo male. Congenital curvature downward as long as I can remember. Some peyronies / hourglass as well when not erect. Never had any pain or issues with erections, just didn't like the severe downward curvature.

2009 underwent a Nesbit procedure at University of Michigan. The sutures pretty much were irritating from the beginning when erect but I've managed to live with it.

Last June, 22,  I must have injured my penis during sex but I never felt anything until the next day. Swelling, extremely sensitive, urethra / scrotal discomfort, penis gland / head red and very sensitive. Also... tingling irritation / sensitivity is my main issue.

These symptoms stayed persistent for months. If I don't get erections then the discomfort/ irritation is minimal.

If I do use it... even for a few minutes I'm dealing with penis irritation, tingling of the scar where they degloved my penis in my Nesbit surgery in 2009.

The sutures on my right side are quite extruding (they always were) but now they get sore very easily.

I've been back to the surgeon, says take anti inflammatory before and after use but that's useless and not practical.

This is severely effecting my psychological mindset, anxiety, depression...

I feel there's so much force with the sutures pulling during erections that things are very tight and feel ready to let loose at any time.

Also... suffer from PE due to the extreme sensitivity.

If I knew removing the permanent sutures would fix me, I'd do it 100%. I afraid to
As I don't want to potentially complicate or increase the issue / sensitivity.  

Has anyone ever had the permanent sutures / knots removed? Did it help you? Why did you have them removed? What were your symptoms?

I was an everyday user of my penis to help with anxiety but now it causes me more anxiety because I can't use it without paying for it.

I've always had the hourglass deformity when flaccid or partially erect but it goes away when fully erect... not a big deal. However, since the June 22 start of the severe irritation the hourglass / flaccid deformity has been more pronounced and often but still goes away when erect.

I was also tested for STDs and all were negative.

My only real goal is to rid the extreme sensitivity and discomfort. I'm not sure if it's a pinched dorcel nerve or what but I'm at my wits end and ready to have the sutures removed.  
If you want answers, Please help us by filling in your signature block

Click here for Directions

TheBoykinLady

Welcome to the forum!
I am sorry you are having issues this many years after your Nesbit procedure.

If you could fill out your tagline Bio information, that would help us all help you.

You said~

[I've been back to the surgeon, says take anti inflammatory before and after use but that's useless and not practical.]

Was this your original surgeon that performed your Nesbit procedure?

You added,

[I've always had the hourglass deformity when flaccid or partially erect but it goes away when fully erect... not a big deal. However, since the June 22 start of the severe irritation the hourglass / flaccid deformity has been more pronounced and often but still goes away when erect.]

From a nursing perspective, this to me is a flag for possibly a completely different issue since it began after an incident, per se. If your sutures were always noticeable and now they are causing severe discomfort, I would insist on an in-depth work up and not allow the surgeon to discount your situation. You are your best and only advocate. Healthcare quality in the post C-19 world is not ideal. I strongly urge you to re-visit your surgeon. These days you have to keep your head up and be all in for your own health and wellness.

Keep us updated and I look forward to reading your updates.

48yo wife of ED and Peyronie's patient with hemophilia (waveboy).
I'm looking for answers but am happy to answer any questions you may have.