Can't get this site anymore since change of host provider

Previous topic - Next topic

MrDoh

I'm obviously not a browser guru, I cannot get to this site directly anymore, problems with the SSL certificate (as posted at the top of every page :-). I'm using Firefox mainly, but have also tried both Edge and Safari, and am using a mac desktop with the latest macOS (13.2.1).

Can anyone please give me a clue what I need to do with Firefox on macOS to get it to be able to go to peyroniesforum.net directly? I've found a clumsy, intermittent workaround using the web site "downforeveryoneorjustme.com" as an intermediary. But when I try to bypass the certificate problems, and Firefox should be bringing up this web site, all I see is a blank page.

I have cleared my browser cache and removed peyroniesforum.net cookies. Apparently the SSL certificate is not being updated no matter what I do.

What else can I do? I found the certificate stuff in the Firefox Settings page, including the exception for the certificate for this site. From what I see it looks like a permanent exception has been added for peyroniesforum.net, and when I remove that exception and restart Firefox, it still will not go here. This is the best message that I get from Firefox:

Websites prove their identity via certificates. Firefox does not trust this site because it uses a certificate that is not valid for peyroniesforum.net. The certificate is only valid for the following names: *.prod.phx3.secureserver.net, prod.phx3.secureserver.net

Error code: SSL_ERROR_BAD_CERT_DOMAIN

I'm very unhappy to have lost the use of the site...even when I can come here indirectly, the internal links of course don't work. I end up at a blank page if I click a link on the forum site.

If I can't get any help, guess I'm done with this site. I'll really miss it.

If you want answers, Please help us by filling in your signature block

Click here for Directions

LWillisjr

I sent you a PM. Contact Hawk as he is a MAC user.

Developed peyronies 2007 - 70 degree dorsal curve
Traction/MEDs/Injections/Surgery 2008 16 years Peyronies free now
My History

Sonic

I have also had issues since this event happened. So far Chrome works for me. If you have not used it yet, try it.

Also, pics do not show for me anymore.
30 years. Sudden rightwards curve detected in June 2020
Narrowing on right side and about a 20° curve to the right.
ED + instability due to narrowing.

LWillisjr

We moved to a new host provider and working on both issus.
My History

Sonic

30 years. Sudden rightwards curve detected in June 2020
Narrowing on right side and about a 20° curve to the right.
ED + instability due to narrowing.

LWillisjr

My History

MrDoh

Quote from: LWillisjr on March 22, 2023, 01:03:28 PMIssues resolved!!!

So happy to see the site come up normally when I clicked on the bookmark this morning. Naturally, as usual, I assumed that the problem was something to do with my configuration, since my posting was the only one I saw.

Anyways, great job, really appreciate you guys getting it working again!
If you want answers, Please help us by filling in your signature block

Click here for Directions