Post Operative pain. 10 weeks out.

Previous topic - Next topic

sdev

I had an extremely case (doc's terms) that was repaired using grafts.  My condition was nearly 90 degrees downward curve, significant bottleneck.  The plaque had calicified and to make the incisions, they had to "break away" the calcified parts, then used three grafts.  In the doc's words, they "picked on me pretty damn hard".  Now, I am 10 weeks out from surgery and still have significant pain.  I have began to have intercourse again, but after 15 minutes or so, the pain in incredibly intense especially around the graft areas, on the underside and slightly the head.  The pain is a burning sensation and intense when touched lightly.  The wierd part is I can firmly touch it with minimal pain.  

Has anyone experienced this type of pain/condition this far out from surgery?  

for the current condition, I still have a small indention, the head part does not get as hard as the rest of the shaft, and I have a noticable downward curve still.  After surgery when I wuld get "semi" firm, there was no curve/bend.   For those of you that had this type of surgery, Is this expected?    

LWillisjr

Most of my pain was gone after 10 weeks, but not all. It was more like 4-5 months before things were pretty much back to normal.
Developed peyronies 2007 - 70 degree dorsal curve
Traction/MEDs/Injections/Surgery 2008 16 years Peyronies free now
My History