Post-Xiaflex Modeling 03/2023: What to expect?

Previous topic - Next topic

richestorags

Howdy folks: I am due to have the first set of injections by Dr. Trost 03/16/2023 and have some questions that are, well, not the brightest:

-For post-injection pulling, was this done with the wrap on or off?
-Was the "pop" painful?
-For post injection RestoreX modeling, was this done with the wrap on or off?
-Yes, I have a lifetime supply of Tylenol and Motrin on hand along with gel cold packs. How painful were the first two weeks post-injection?

Long story short, I'll do whatever he tells me to do. Its just a question of setting expectations. Hoping to get this straight (no pun intended).

-Peyronies Disease onsite 11/2021
-Xiaflex inections by Dr. Trost 03/16/2023 & /03/17/2023 + aggressive RestoreX use
-Pre treatment curve 70 degrees, post-treatment curve estimated at 20 degrees by Dr Trost 04/11/2023
-Daily Restorex use to prevent recurrence

danh

Dr. Trost will give you all the directions. But;
For 5 plus days wrapping always stays on, with both pulling and Restorex. It's a pain in the ass to keep it wrapped. I was glad after day 5 to be able to be free from it.
I never had to use ice (except to change the wrap). Just some ibu or tyl. The pain/soreness was acceptable.
The pop is no pain at all. Just heard it and kind felt it. But no pain.
One thing about the wrap. When I used Restorx the penis got a little more exposed at the base, no wrap, so I wrapped that inch or so while using Restorex. I asked Dr. Trostand he said he would do the same.
It's really a great clinic. Staff is great. Very easy going. Like one guy said before... "probably the best medical experience I've ever had". Seriously. And you can tell that Dr. Trost is very knowledgeable and experienced.
It's easy peasy. You'll be very satisfied.

age 62. Onset 2010. 30deg to the left
Did ved therapy for 6 mo. Some help. Lived with it.
In 2020, left bend increased 50-60 
Jan 2023 Did some Xiaflex shots w/ Dr. Trost.
Now, slight curve with hourglassing. hardly noticeable.
Pleased with results.

Sebtp1973

You say the wrap stays on for five days, but you need to take it off to replace it. How often do you need to replace the wrapping?

Do you stop the wrapping before the head? Seems like you need the head free to clamp on the Restorex.  
57 yrs old.
Pre-Trost treatment, 110 composite curve (75 up, 35 left)
Post-Trost xiaflex treatment, 0-15 degree curve.

danh

Quote from: Sebtp1973 on March 12, 2023, 12:49:18 AMYou say the wrap stays on for five days, but you need to take it off to replace it. How often do you need to replace the wrapping?

Not often. Maybe once a day. You'll get the hang of it. He says to ice it down for ten minutes before rewrapping. I did that for a couple days. But, then just rewrapped with no ice down. Had no issues. Just slight swelling, nothing major. I did have what he said were hematomas. He said that was normal and they'll go away in time. Which they did.

Quote from: Sebtp1973 on March 12, 2023, 12:49:18 AMDo you stop the wrapping before the head? Seems like you need the head free to clamp on the Restorex.

You're right, the head needs to be unwrapped during Restorex. I kinda did two wraps. One for the shaft and one for head. Worked ok. Just unwrap the head when Restorexing. Then rewrap it. Like I said earlier, The wrap is a pain in the ass. I would get on one knee to pee, so I wouldn't miss the bowl. It can be messy sometimes. But, keep wrap on!
age 62. Onset 2010. 30deg to the left
Did ved therapy for 6 mo. Some help. Lived with it.
In 2020, left bend increased 50-60 
Jan 2023 Did some Xiaflex shots w/ Dr. Trost.
Now, slight curve with hourglassing. hardly noticeable.
Pleased with results.

richestorags

-Peyronies Disease onsite 11/2021
-Xiaflex inections by Dr. Trost 03/16/2023 & /03/17/2023 + aggressive RestoreX use
-Pre treatment curve 70 degrees, post-treatment curve estimated at 20 degrees by Dr Trost 04/11/2023
-Daily Restorex use to prevent recurrence