How to use Restorex for my case?

Previous topic - Next topic

Alex83

Hello

I have a left dorsal plate since my surgery 3 months ago causing a rotation to the left and slight upwards overcorrection near the base of my penis.

It is important to know that the surgery corrected a downward curvature, so I have dorsal dissolving sutures.

I plan to use Restorex in a straight position and counter curved to the right, but I had some questions about the adjustments:

1) It is indicated for curvature near the base, to use only 30 or 60 degrees of flexion with a gauze pad near the base, why not use 90 or 120 degrees?

2) My distance from the middle of the bend to the tip of my penis is more than 3.5 in, so I have to use the clamp position at level 3, the position farthest from the base of the penis and therefore from the place of my bend, shouldn't I use position 1 so that it is closer to the place of my bend?

3) My plate is on the left and dorsal, I read that the counter curvature towards the left but also towards the bottom was very useful, knowing that I have dorsal sutures, it is not too risky to use the counter curvature towards the bottom?

Thank you guys, I have already seen with urologists and also Trost and their answers were quite confusing.

27 yo

- 01/2020: Nesbit surgery for a 50 degrees downward curvature with Dr.Faix (FR) : bad result

- 12/2022 : Surgery correction with Dr.Gelman US

- Now : Indentation on the left dorsal side with a rotation to the left that appeared, try Restorex

Alex83

27 yo

- 01/2020: Nesbit surgery for a 50 degrees downward curvature with Dr.Faix (FR) : bad result

- Now : Indentation on the left dorsal side with a rotation to the left that appeared, try Restorex

tsp

I have a left curvature also and counter bend the RestoreX to the right. These days I just keep the rods on the side for both straight and the right bend. In the beginning I used to keep the rods at the default bottom position for the straight stretch, then move them to the right for the counter bend.

I don't think the rod position affects the therapy as they both seem to stretch straight equally well. It is more comfortable to clamp the glans in the default position though, but now I have gotten used to the side clamping also.
53 years old
Peyronie's onset in 2009, diagnosed in 2021.
Indentation in the left CC near the base.
Lost 5.5 cm, regained 4 with RestoreX
Cause: injury due to wife's vaginismus.

Alex83

Thanks TSP but I guess you are answering my other topic! Thanks to you!

Where is your curvature located? Close to the body? Did you move the clamp position?
27 yo