RestoreX, how much tension?

Previous topic - Next topic

jb2222

Hi,

I just tested the tension springs of my RestoreX that I recently purchased because they seemed a bit weak.  I tested by placing the RestoreX upright (blue ring up) and placing various heavy books on it until I found a book that made the springs compress about halfway.  Then I weighed the book: 2200 grams (about 4.8 lbs).

Does anybody know how much tension the springs are supposed to deliver?

Thanks.
Age 54, married, Peyronie's from Dec 2019, 45" upward curvature. No ED.
Started RestoreX Feb 24 2023.  No other treatments so far.
Truly great to have found a forum like this!

Pfract

I remember reading about it somewhere, but unfortunately i can't recall. The device does create a lot of tension and if you try it out with the larger rods you will be able to feel it well. A lot of the members here also mention that restorex gives out a very nice pull. And in some of those accounts, the members said they had tried several other devices.

jb2222

I also read it in a couple of places, but all different, one post said 3500 grams (https://www.kryolifehealth.com/quick-extender-pro-vs-restorex/), another one said 1500 grams (a forum post that I cannot find right now).  

I was hoping that somebody else had perhaps tested it themselves (similar to what I did)...

Age 54, married, Peyronie's from Dec 2019, 45" upward curvature. No ED.
Started RestoreX Feb 24 2023.  No other treatments so far.
Truly great to have found a forum like this!

mississippi

I just starting using my restorex after receiving my first set of Xiaflex injections 5 and 6 days ago. As long as you are using the correct tensions rods and using it correctly there seems to be plenty of tension. Like, too much if you are not used to it. You may need the longer rods but they are only for a larger-than-usual penis. So, swap the default tension rods out and you should have no problem with tension. The challenge I still have is figuring out the best steps to secure and get the right tension before I start my timer. Dr. Trost told me it takes about a week for first-time users to get comfortable with it. So, don't give up! It will give you plenty of traction if used properly.
If you want answers, Please help us by filling in your signature block

Click here for Directions

optuma

@jb2222

Max is 7lbs but you are only meant to use it with the white lines called the treatment zone

I believe the treatment zone on the Restore X is 4.5lbs

If you want answers, Please help us by filling in your signature block

Click here for Directions