Am I Injured?

Previous topic - Next topic

NH1980

Hi,

I have just finished a six week holistic course of shockwave, medication/supplements and VED.

I say finished, strictly speaking, the shockwave aspect has finished but advised to continue with VED for as long as I want.

It's 12 days since the last shockwave treatment.  I've been using the VED (SomaCorrect) since December.

Unfortunately, I didn't see any improvement in curvature but generally felt a lot better over the course of treatment - probably a mix of better mental state of mind, the daily Tadalafil and the VED.

But about 5 days ago I noticed a continual mild burning sensation in my penis.  It is pain, but very mild, but noticeable because it is always there.  Massage, warm it up and it goes away but returns later.

I've stop using the pump, to rest my penis and with each day I expect it to have calmed down but getting a little worried now after 5 days because it is still the same.

Could I have caused damaged with the pump or could this be what happens after shockwave treatment stops.
If you want answers, Please help us by filling in your signature block

Click here for Directions

20yo

I had similar experience but before i answer, when didnyou start having peyronies?
20 yo, Peyronies Disease 2020(55 degrees down) + congenital curve
loss of length, stable erection, sensation. hourglassing
antioxidants, hyaluronic acid injected & oral, maybe Yachia in future
Recently started VED 2x a week
Still wants sex and a relationship

NH1980

First noticed it late 2018 - so about 4 years ago.

My immediate thoughts is that I have either over-pumped it with the VED or that it is the plaque reforming after being softened by 6 weeks of shockwaves.

I have had a more relaxed attitude to some, I was 55 when I got it, and although sexually active, sex was no longer the 'biggest' thing in my life.  Beside the curve is about 30 degrees to the left, I can still get erections, still have sex and have a very understanding and supporting wife.

I can't begin to imagine how traumatic and devastating to get it in your younger years especially when you are still in that sexual exploration phase and don't have a life partner yet.

Cheers,

Nigel

NH1980

Actually, fingers crossed, it's looking like it may be a urine infection - there was no improvement (or worsening) after 5 days but, yesterday, I started taking antibiotics and it appears to be responding.

The reason that made me think this way was the discomfort moved around, sometimes in my glans, sometimes in my urethra, sometimes in my testicles and sometimes in my groin.  The discomfort would change, sometimes mild pain, sometimes a mild burning, sometimes a tingling and sometimes an itching.

I figured that a physical damage would be more localised, not the more widespread and variable discomfort I am experiencing.  Have a telephone consultation with my GP (local doctor) this morning.

20yo

Whhenever i injured myself i felt like a burning sensation that would last for months, like 5 months.
It was definitely localized, usually at the base of my penis (even behind the scrotum, there Is still corpus cavernosus back there)
It would come and go but usually present.
Yea, it never happened to me that following a injury the pain wouldnmove like you describe
20 yo, Peyronies Disease 2020(55 degrees down) + congenital curve
loss of length, stable erection, sensation. hourglassing
antioxidants, hyaluronic acid injected & oral, maybe Yachia in future
Recently started VED 2x a week
Still wants sex and a relationship