peeing after implant, and bandage

Previous topic - Next topic

jj21

Hey guys,

just implanted and discharged. My penisisbandaged, if this gets a little wet during peeing, is this okay or should i replace thewhole bandage?

Also, im urinating with 5 streams going up, down, left, right, backwards, is this common post implant? I know thedoctor did a cystocopy as well and looked down the urethra.

Thanks,
J
34 Years Old...Peyronies for 4 years. 20 Degree left and upwards curvature, major dents and narrowing, ED.

Implant + Tunica Expansion Procedure, 7th Feb 2023, Titan 22cm +1cm RTE, Partial revision 27th June 23 (fix pump, remove 10ml reservoir).

LWillisjr

I think you should check with your doctor's office.
Developed peyronies 2007 - 70 degree dorsal curve
Traction/MEDs/Injections/Surgery 2008 16 years Peyronies free now
My History

Hawk

Your penis is swollen which of course puts the urethra under pressure.  I don't think you can expect your urine stream to be normal so soon after surgery.  That is why many patients are catheterized cor several days post-op.

I would consult your surgeon before changing a bandage.
Prostatectomy 2004, radiation 2009, currently 70 yrs old
After pills, injections, VED - Dr Eid, Titan 22cm implant 8/7/18
Hawk - Updated 10/27/18 - Peyronies Society Forums

jj21

That makes sense, Thanks a lot. Spoke to the nurse, she advised it will improve once the penis is deflated.

Was just freaking out last night and didn't have access to the doctor/nurses.

Appreciate the response.
34 Years Old...Peyronies for 4 years. 20 Degree left and upwards curvature, major dents and narrowing, ED.

Implant + Tunica Expansion Procedure, 7th Feb 2023, Titan 22cm +1cm RTE, Partial revision 27th June 23 (fix pump, remove 10ml reservoir).

Stepone

Hope you are doing better.
Let us know how you are progressing.
StepOne  
Nesbit surgery 2015, 66 years young, Titan Implant 4/25/19, 22cm, Dr. Lentz, Duke University NC