Help with andropeyronies

Previous topic - Next topic

supernova

This device seems very complicated, but it's the only one I could buy, I'd really appreciate it if a member could DM me and help me with the device

I'm honestly still unsure if I want to use it, some people say traction really helped, some others say it made it absolutely worse, I'm so torn between doing or not, could anybody help me decide ?

I still can't see a curve while fully erect, should I wait to use traction ?
22y/o (Started Jan. 19/Diagnosed Feb. 8th) Plaque on right side Hourglass and dent filling up when erect/Propolis, Ginkgo Biloba, Oral Vitamin E, Omega-3, Q10, L-Arginine, Pentox and Colchicine and cold water submersion x4 to x5 a day/4 min

supernova

My peyronie's seems to cause a twist to the right, no curve, how can I use this device to help with that ? I simply do not have the money to buy a Restorex for more than 150/200$ dollars which is WAY below what its actually worth.
22y/o (Started Jan. 19/Diagnosed Feb. 8th) Plaque on right side Hourglass and dent filling up when erect/Propolis, Ginkgo Biloba, Oral Vitamin E, Omega-3, Q10, L-Arginine, Pentox and Colchicine and cold water submersion x4 to x5 a day/4 min

Sonic

I think user Bud Luck has experience with this device.

If you have no curve while erect I would most definitely not use it. Traction is used by peyronies pantients to help straighten out their fully erect curvature. If you have none don't bother and if you with time start noticing curvature go for some light traction as a means to prevent further worsening.

It's extremely mixed pal, for some it works and for some it becomes worse, you just simply gotta try different treatments and see what works best for you. Just keep in mind always being careful so you don't become worse off.
30 years. Sudden rightwards curve detected in June 2020
Narrowing on right side and about a 20° curve to the right.
ED + instability due to narrowing.