Chances of reinjury?

Previous topic - Next topic

Johnwiggins

I am 28 have a whole lot of sex left in my life and am scared of reinjury. Three months since injection caused it. I can masturbate with no pain and all pain is gone. I can feel a very tiny plaque when flaccid. Just wondering can I still have rough sex in my future? Have no curve. Just narrowing. Worried I will always be scared of reinjury you know?  
Hard Flaccid led to an Ultrasound
I got Priapism from the ultrasound Injection
The injection to bring down erection caused an indent
on left side shaft Nov/22
Pain is gone completely after 2 months Jan/23

LWillisjr

Everyone has a different definition of what "rough sex" is, and so I don't know what it means to you. So the only way I know to answer your question is to say that anytime you put yourself in a situation to cause physical damage to your erection, you increase your chance of Peyronies.

An example would be the famous Cowgirl position where your partner is on top. But....  you don't have control on how far or fast they stroke. And if you slip out and ram their pubic bone is an opportunity for Peyronies. Think of holding like a short straw between your thumb and forefinger, and squeeze until you reach the point where it ends. There is a crease now in the side of the straw, and this damage in your erection is where Peyronies might form.

I guess the short answer is, rough sex can increase your chance of trauma to your erection. Proceed with caution.
Developed peyronies 2007 - 70 degree dorsal curve
Traction/MEDs/Injections/Surgery 2008 16 years Peyronies free now
My History