No curvature improvement with RestoreX

Previous topic - Next topic

chikyu

Hello all,

I'm at the end of my 3 month RestoreX treatment. I just have 2 days left. I regret to say not seeing much improvement on my curvature. I've followed all the manual and protocols, 2x30 min sessions, 15min straight, 15min on 4th angled position. I have a upward curvature, about 150 degrees and 2.5 inch from curvature to tip of head. Besides the upward curvature, I also have a slight dent on the right more or less on the same area of the curvature. Through the treatment, I noticed my penis harder and maybe even longer, at least when flaccid. However, I haven't seen much improvement (if one at all) on the upward curvature and dent. Besides the RestoreX, I do a bit of VED, using a manual pump. Nothing fancy, but it was the one provided by my clinic, so I guess it's appropriate and better than the sexshop pumps. I believe the brand is from Elect-Erect.

Is there anything else I should be doing? Maybe more VED?

I'll be talking with my urologist in a few weeks, but wondering if anyone has any recommendation.
If you want answers, Please help us by filling in your signature block

Click here for Directions

LWillisjr

Quote from: chikyu on January 24, 2023, 07:07:57 PM

I have a upward curvature, about 150 degrees and 2.5 inch from curvature to tip of head. Besides the upward curvature, I also have a slight dent on the right more or less on the same area of the curvature.

I doubt you have a 150-degree curve. That would mean your erection is almost folded back on itself. Take a look here at how to measure your angle of curvature. Message me if you have questions.

https://www.peyroniesforum.net/index.php/topic,4760.0.html

Developed peyronies 2007 - 70 degree dorsal curve
Traction/MEDs/Injections/Surgery 2008 16 years Peyronies free now
My History

chikyu

Sorry, I was looking at this the other way around. The angle should be a bit less than 45 degrees then.
If you want answers, Please help us by filling in your signature block

Click here for Directions

dingowarrior

This has been exactly my experience after doing it exactly as directed for the past 2 months.  I'm about a year into the start of my Peyronie's so I wonder if that is the reason there hasn't been much improvement since I didn't start early in the acute phase.  
39 yo married

Started in Feb 2022 with very slight curve upwards

Now at 15-20 degrees upward

Using Pentox and started Restorex

Pfract

Unfortunately not everybody sees improvement with the restorex device. And you even do VED in between sessions... Which is not a bad thing to do.

I would say that if anything you would run another course of traction and keep at it some more?