New Symptom

Previous topic - Next topic

supernova

Since the start of my symptoms, I still try to have at least a daily erection to promote bloodflow to the area, I discovered today that the curvature seems to have corrected a bit but the right side takes a bit more time to inflate, but when I have an erection, it seems to be mostly buried inside the pubic area and the part of the penis i can see gets only semi erect. I also have a bit of pain close to the urethra after an erection and it feels as tho i could ejaculat at any moment even if I don't for safety reasons. Any experience with something similar ?

Mini Update: I just realised I have some pain in the perineum too accompanied by a cold feeling on the glans, hope that helps identifying whats happening with me a bit more

Can hard flaccid syndrome cause temporaey deformities and hourglassing ?
22y/o (Started Jan. 19/Diagnosed Feb. 8th) Plaque on right side Hourglass and dent filling up when erect/Propolis, Ginkgo Biloba, Oral Vitamin E, Omega-3, Q10, L-Arginine, Pentox and Colchicine and cold water submersion x4 to x5 a day/4 min

supernova

I also started traction about two days ago, I've been extremely careful and conservative with it and there as been some very minimal discomfort after but I'm scared to death that it might make it worse. Could I have already done more damage or I am gonna be okay if I stop now  knowing I started only a couple of days ago ?
22y/o (Started Jan. 19/Diagnosed Feb. 8th) Plaque on right side Hourglass and dent filling up when erect/Propolis, Ginkgo Biloba, Oral Vitamin E, Omega-3, Q10, L-Arginine, Pentox and Colchicine and cold water submersion x4 to x5 a day/4 min

supernova

Another thing I'm scared of is arousal. Being gay and browsing on forums and online for photos and explanations of penile injuries, I sometimes get a bit aroused by some images (Proof for you gentlemen that even the worst peyronies case can be attractive), it can get me semi-erect and I was wondering if these kind of arousal ledt untouched about 5-6 times a day can cause more damage, or even maybe help a bit

LWillisjr

Getting an erection is not going to hurt anything.
Developed peyronies 2007 - 70 degree dorsal curve
Traction/MEDs/Injections/Surgery 2008 16 years Peyronies free now
My History