Best supplements/drugs to reduce peyronies pain

Previous topic - Next topic

Twilli81

Hey all. I am a long time sufferer from this nightmare of a disease. Was fairly stable for years, but the last year or so I must've reinjured myself because I've been in some degree of pain pretty much every night. Low grade stinging kind of pain, not absolutely insufferable but definitely more than uncomfortable. And like every night. Does anyone have recommendations on drugs or supplements you've found to be helpful for pain? I'd try advil, but lucky me, I also have Crohns disease and advil aggrivates my symptoms.  
If you want answers, Please help us by filling in your signature block

Click here for Directions

jj21

If you do a forum searched  - some find relief with pentox, turmeric. There's a few more, I just can't recall.

In my experiences, most of the pills don't really do much. VED helped a lot with pain for me. After a good session, pain subsides.

Good luck!

J
34 Years Old...Peyronies for 4 years. 20 Degree left and upwards curvature, major dents and narrowing, ED.

Implant + Tunica Expansion Procedure, 7th Feb 2023, Titan 22cm +1cm RTE, Partial revision 27th June 23 (fix pump, remove 10ml reservoir).