How should I use VED

Previous topic - Next topic

Trapper

I have a somacorrect pump and the instructions are just for how to use for sex. Personally I would not want to use it for that purpose I am just trying to maintain my length/girth maybe even aim for a slight increase as when I use Trimix my girth is 6 inches but usually is 5.75.

I am thinking maybe I go into the pump fully hard and maybe pump 1x or 2x and let my dick rest in the tube for 10 to 15 minutes??  
33 years old, symptoms started early 20's but never really bothered me until the last two years
Trimix worked well but caused more scarring. 
Titan 24CM XL+ 1 CM RTE'S Dr. Hakky 4/4/23
Hyaluronic acid penis filler by Dr. Hakky June 2023

Sonic

I think that is a way to permanently damage your dick. Protocols on here said to pump to 50% erection and hold for around 10 seconds then release wait maybe 10 seconds then repeat.

I think the whole point of VED for peyronies rehab is not to pump to full hardness but instead around 50-60% for the reason of not inducing more damage.

Browse around on the VED section and look around for the pumping protocols and make sure you have everything understood before you proceed to use the pump. You must be aware that any sort of overpumping or too long holds under the vaccuum will further damage your c0ck!
30 years. Sudden rightwards curve detected in June 2020
Narrowing on right side and about a 20° curve to the right.
ED + instability due to narrowing.

Trapper

Ok Maybe that is why I got mixed results the first time PRP/ESWT dr told me to pump fully hard to make the PRP work so I assumed that is how it worked.  
33 years old, symptoms started early 20's but never really bothered me until the last two years
Trimix worked well but caused more scarring. 
Titan 24CM XL+ 1 CM RTE'S Dr. Hakky 4/4/23
Hyaluronic acid penis filler by Dr. Hakky June 2023