hello, new member

Previous topic - Next topic

aldozx

Hello all

I'm Aldo from Montevideo Uruguay and I'm looking for advice on this because it seems that I have this disease called Peyronie
ok
I'm 49 years old and I noted around 5 or 6 months ago, perhaps more that my penis become curved, I'm not sure the percentage of the curve but it seems around 30% or so
what really misses me is that I have no pain and I do not noted any scar tissue or plaque that could be curving my penis
also I have no erection problems but such erection I think is not so strong as before I started to note this condition

I'm not having sexual intercourse since 1 year ago  because I'm single right now but t I think that I could penetrate perfectly since I have no pain, therefore I am not sure if I have this peyronie disease or it is something else

I can post pics of my curved penis here if necessary for a pre diagnosis, I don't know if posting penis pictures is allowed here

you guys what do you think?

49 years old, smoker,penis curved up around 60% no pain,no scar tissue detected,normal erection but not strong,the curve started in 2022 but Im not really sure when exactly

LWillisjr

We would definitely additional information to offer an opinion. There are many factors depending where the curve is, severity, direction, etc. And you may or may not even have Peyronies depending on your symptoms. Filling our your profile with information on your symptoms will also help. See the signature block for other members.

Posting a picture is allowed and is up to you. They say a picture is worth a thousand words. We have a board explaining Peyronies curves from congenital curves that would be appropriate.
https://www.peyroniesforum.net/index.php/board,24.0.html

Here are instructions on how to measure your curve. You can send me a message if you have questions.
https://www.peyroniesforum.net/index.php/topic,4760.0.html
Developed peyronies 2007 - 70 degree dorsal curve
Traction/MEDs/Injections/Surgery 2008 16 years Peyronies free now
My History

Pfract

Hello and welcome!

If you did not have curvature and know you do, you could be developing Peyronies. You need to keep an eye out, and track for changes diligently. If you keep noticing progression then be proactive and get on traction right away. The disease eventually gets to a stable phase.

Please read here on what to do: https://malefertilityandpeyroniesclinic.com/peyronies/treatments/

Fill out your signature, stay with us and learn about this disease on the survival guide just in case your situation develops.

aldozx

thanks guys for the answers, you are masters !!

I added my signature but is basically what I wrote in the 1st post excepting now I think the curve is around 60% because I saw the Measurement_Example.pdf which the pictures included in such PDF are very similar to the curve of my penis and the angle is basically the same

ok, I tried to take a picture of my penis to post here but I could not get an erection, so I will try later and I will post one soon

you guys what do you think:

why yet I have no pain?  the pain is about to come? where on the penis does it hurt?
when there is pain ? when there is a erection or is it permanent?  ?

I should visit a urologist or stay calm and see what happens?

thanks

49 years old, smoker,penis curved up around 60% no pain,no scar tissue detected,normal erection but not strong,the curve started in 2022 but Im not really sure when exactly