Any advice on what to do with hourglassing?

Previous topic - Next topic

ohnoohno

So for the first 6 months of Peyronies Disease I've just had a curve to the right, dent on right side..

But over last 2 weeks or so have felt what feels like another plaque on the left side, fantastic.

Well it now seems like its on top too and I guess this is what they mean by hourglassing and its like a little tight ring around my shaft.

Anything I can do to help it? VED?

Its just below the glans so my shaft is still straight and the left dent has almost straightended it out a little lol! but it hurts more now and feels a bit fragile.

I think I could have sex with some girl soon and trying to figure out how to get my penis in good working order before hand, and I'll let her know regardless my p p is broken right now so cant perform normally but i want it at its best, any tips?
29 y/o diagnosed 13 Jun 22.

went from a slight 30dg bend at glans to whole thing being deformed/loss of length over a year.

trying to find a way out of this all

Sonic

Type in the search bar words like hourglassing, indentation, narrowing. There's thousand different posts. Basically it's either Traction or VED. Both of them mixed results.

People claim either of the treatments have cured their narrowing, hourglassing and dents but I've never seen a single post to show proof with pics.

Is your soma pump not giving any results in terms of these issues?

I also have curve to right and it's narrowing that is causing it, almost half the shaft on right side is squeezed in, (indentation)

It is a highly problematic issue and I have found no one that have offered any help to fix it.
30 years. Sudden rightwards curve detected in June 2020
Narrowing on right side and about a 20° curve to the right.
ED + instability due to narrowing.

Sonic

By the way according to your signature am I right in saying you have used the Soma pump for at least 6 months?

It should definitely be giving some results by now. If it doesn't there's a chance your a non responder to VED treatment.
30 years. Sudden rightwards curve detected in June 2020
Narrowing on right side and about a 20° curve to the right.
ED + instability due to narrowing.

projectpd

You could try a heat lamp,  transdermals.
For me the conundrum with VED and stretching is it is going to cause some mechanical strain  deliberately of course, but it's often theorised that  Peyronies Disease is an abnormal response to trauma and even very minor trauma. If a certain degree of strain is supposed to be fine, then I don't see why not to use lateral strain. Longitudinal strain should not really help with hourglassing. I do lateral strain manually just by twisting my penis when I can be bothered for 5 mins of so. Of course, like anything, it's important to progress gradually, pay attention and not go crazy.  
Age 57, Onset 2010, 2" shortening, shrinking and angulation of glans, weaker erections, 30 degree bend. Mild pain few months, but far from worst symptom. Tried many ideas, not just from here, but not consistently. Moderate improvement, maybe 40%

Trapper

Injections were working really well for me but I've been too scared to do them even 1x weekly from reading of others cases of scarring with them. Other than that PDE5's are it. If you are healthy and not on counterindicated meds I would take the max dose pre-sex. Also, abstain for maybe a day or two help?

33 years old, symptoms started early 20's but never really bothered me until the last two years
Trimix worked well but caused more scarring. 
Titan 24CM XL+ 1 CM RTE'S Dr. Hakky 4/4/23
Hyaluronic acid penis filler by Dr. Hakky June 2023