3 year post surgery update

Previous topic - Next topic

LWillisjr

All,
It has been 3 years this month since my "Excision and Grafting" surgery. I'm pleased to report that there have been no adverse changes. Erections are still straight. I consider myself Peyronies free, but I will always remember the mental stress that my wife and I dealt with during that time period. I continue to read every post on this forum and my heart goes out to those now dealing with this unfortunate disease. I still have a reminder in that the Peyronies left me 2 cm shorter. Other than that everything else is fine now for me. My erection is still straight and fully functional.

If there are any positives in all this, it is the fact that I have met many people here that I never would have otherwise who all share a common affliction. Though I consider myself fortunate and cured, I continue to have a desire to help others through this. My wife and I continue to counsel those who battle this, and continue to pray that soon there will be a cure.

https://www.peyroniesforum.net/index.php/topic,895.msg21538.html
Developed peyronies 2007 - 70 degree dorsal curve
Traction/MEDs/Injections/Surgery 2008 16 years Peyronies free now
My History

jackp

Les

Congratulations on a great outcome.

Jackp

newguy

Thanks for the three year update!

Gap

I'm glad for you. I am scheduled for a 16 Dot procedure with Dr. Lue in January. Any idea of what I can expect in loss?  
"I can feel it in my hip"

Ben

Les - I always tought that if I could be cure I would never go back to this. A lot of document, studies, testimony... I'm really happy for you.

It's nice to read that after grafting you don't have ED issue.