Can VED be used with penile implant ?

Previous topic - Next topic

sonnyjim

Hi guys,

You might of read my other posts where I have said that my problem is scar tissue in the corpus spongiosum. It's like a ring around the ventral side that stops my penis expanding even after having the implant nothing has changed.

Do you guys think it would be wise to use a VED to try and correct this or is that too risky. Would I damage the implant?

Any other suggestions are welcome.
33yo, single
severe ed caused by injury to cs, soft glans, lack of sensation
penile implant: ams lgx 700

LWillisjr

I don't think this has ever come up before. I would be very hesitant.
Developed peyronies 2007 - 70 degree dorsal curve
Traction/MEDs/Injections/Surgery 2008 16 years Peyronies free now
My History

sonnyjim

33yo, single

Stepone

Sonnyjim,
You need to contact the surgeon that did your surgery.
I don't recall reading anyone who did this, so I tend to think it's not a good thing.
But I would definitely contact your surgeon and see what he/she says.
And let us know
StepOne
Nesbit surgery 2015, 66 years young, Titan Implant 4/25/19, 22cm, Dr. Lentz, Duke University NC

Hawk

Sonny,

I am sorry, but I cannot put much faith in your posts.  You obsessed incessantly for years before your implant and asked the same questions a hundred times while usually rejecting all input.  Now you have an implant, and you are still obsessing, apparently without discussing this with your surgeon.  What is his/her opinion?

VED's are used and sometimes recommended after surgery, but I have never heard it recommended for plaque correction.  Dr. Eid has corrected literal200 degree curves with just an implant, so how you or anyone could still have the same results you had before surgery and complain that your tips hurt women is beyond me.  

You need to talk to your surgeon.
Prostatectomy 2004, radiation 2009, currently 70 yrs old
After pills, injections, VED - Dr Eid, Titan 22cm implant 8/7/18
Hawk - Updated 10/27/18 - Peyronies Society Forums

sonnyjim

Hawk: I do not have a curve, I never had a curve. My injury affects the corpus spongiosum so basically, the implant works, but the rest of my penis doesn't.

This means when I pump up the implant, the rest of my penis which is not the implant does not engorge with blood. The glans stays soft and so does the rest of my penis so basically the tips of the implant can be felt by women.

I was just wondering what else I could do to help this issue as I still cannot have any kind of sex life like this and it is depressing me, severely.

33yo, single

Hawk

Sonny,

I did not fail to understand what you said.  My response was to exactly what you posted and what you just clarified.

For the benefit of others, there are NOT other parts of the penis that do not get hard with an implant other than the glans. IF YOU HAVE TOTAL ED AND , your glans did not get hard before an implant.  If properly implanted this does NOT mean the tips of the implant cylinders can be felt.
Prostatectomy 2004, radiation 2009, currently 70 yrs old
After pills, injections, VED - Dr Eid, Titan 22cm implant 8/7/18
Hawk - Updated 10/27/18 - Peyronies Society Forums