My thoughts on 2 potential supplements to help with Peyroines

Previous topic - Next topic

Trapper

Hey Guys,

I have 2 supplements I think have helped me with peyroines in the past and I thought I would share them with you guys.

1) MitoQ-  is a form of CoQ10 that's been shown as a more effective antioxidant than regular CoQ10 because it is shown to be absorbed by the mitochondria of cells. MitoQ is water soluble and has excellent absorption with high bioavailability. CoQ10 is not water soluble and has low bioavailability. The researchers found that when taking the supplement, dilation of subjects' arteries improved by 42 percent, making their blood vessels, at least by that measure, look like those of someone 15 to 20 years younger. Now although this hasn't been studied specifically for peyroines that sounds like a good thing!

2) Nicotamide Riboside- Remarkable discoveries regarding numerous beneficial health effects of NR in preclinical studies might finally culminate in a breakthrough, and enable treatment of a large number of metabolic and neurodegenerative disorders. NR effects are currently being investigated in a significant number of clinical trials [181], including research into diverse cardiovascular diseases, neural and cognitive functions, metabolic disturbances, muscular and kidney injuries, aging, chemotherapy. In addition, fundamental research on NR transport and metabolic pathways will further support a rapid translation to effective therapeutic use. The advantages of using NR over alternative NAD+ precursors, including its safety and efficiency, suggest the possible replacement of niacin as a general supplement in the near future. However, the use of NR as a nutritional supplement still has certain limitations with respect to its production methods, including low yield, the use of expensive or hazardous reagents, and pharmaceutically unacceptable species that may be toxic or biologically intolerable by other means. With the rising number of patents, these limitations are being overcome with the development of new or improved methods for chemical synthesis of NR and its derivatives. This will enable robust, cost-effective production with higher purity and stereoselectivity. Extensive research into NR might also lead to its global availability in supplementation use and novel therapeutic strategies, most importantly for pathophysiological conditions that currently lack efficient treatment. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7352172/

Both of these molecules are supplements you can order online that are safe and basically forms of coq10 and B vitamins respectively. They work by increasing ATP which is the energy currency of all your cells that lets them perform proccesses like healing and as you get older the amount of ATP or "energy" your cells have decrease.

I think this helped my peyroines get better last time so I think I will run another course of it (too expensive to take all the time as they are novel supplements).  
33 years old, symptoms started early 20's but never really bothered me until the last two years
Trimix worked well but caused more scarring. 
Titan 24CM XL+ 1 CM RTE'S Dr. Hakky 4/4/23
Hyaluronic acid penis filler by Dr. Hakky June 2023

projectpd

Very interesting, thank you

Please see this though, on mitoQ kidney toxicity. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5880956/

Also please see this on nicotinamide alpha/beta forms, they are saying the alpha form is non biological and often 50 % of the content,
https://www.uthever.com/uthever/uthever-nr/?gclid=Cj0KCQiA_P6dBhD1ARIsAAGI7HDdDjXeBoWQOQ2UgXlYtDVVO7N02o_AI-geDo8kBsYccZbHd0Hsf9oaAkD8EALw_wcB

Age 57, Onset 2010, 2" shortening, shrinking and angulation of glans, weaker erections, 30 degree bend. Mild pain few months, but far from worst symptom. Tried many ideas, not just from here, but not consistently. Moderate improvement, maybe 40%

Trapper

ProjectPD,

Thanks man. I had forgotten about the kidney toxicity I actually had my kidneys checked via labs yesterday (since I've been on Pentox 1 month my Dr wanted labs) and everything looks good. I have used Mitoq/NR in the past with no adverse effects but I will head your warning and watch for signs of renal decline.  
33 years old, symptoms started early 20's but never really bothered me until the last two years
Trimix worked well but caused more scarring. 
Titan 24CM XL+ 1 CM RTE'S Dr. Hakky 4/4/23
Hyaluronic acid penis filler by Dr. Hakky June 2023