Hello. Back to this forum after 7 years

Previous topic - Next topic

AndreasB

Hello. I have been reading this forum 7 years ago when I have suspected to have Peyronies.
I am 33 yo now
The swelling was on the left side and penis was curved towards right
It got improved a lot by itself, as and I could manage to get good erections and sex. The curve towards right remained just a bit.
Yesterday, after rough sex, this nightmare started. I felt pain and lump in the same place, when getting an errection I feel the pain and the penis seems to twist a bit and lean more towards right side.
Please help me with the following questions:
-Should I stop having sex?
-I took the first pill of colchicine and vitamin e. I am thinking about ibuprofen gel to apply locally.
-Isn't it strange to have the swelling on the left side but the curve is towards right?
-What else to do during acute phase?

On Thursday I am seeing and urologist
If you want answers, Please help us by filling in your signature block

Click here for Directions

LWillisjr

You don't need to stop having sex but be careful and avoid rough sex.
If your curve is to the right, then any plaque like peyronies would also be on the right side. You typically cannot see the plaque, you have to feel for it. The swelling on the left side has to be something different.
Developed peyronies 2007 - 70 degree dorsal curve
Traction/MEDs/Injections/Surgery 2008 16 years Peyronies free now
My History

AndreasB

Thank you.
It is very strange, but my pain and swelling occur on the left side even when flaccid, (very short paint) and penis feels like hard on that part. However, it leans rightwards which is very strange.
I see something under the skin on the shady under the head look like small worms under the skin  

AndreasB

Small update. My penis seems now to be in a hard flaccid state, I barely get an erection and if I get close to one, afterwards the flaccid penis is even harder

AndreasB

Update. I've seen an urologist (Professor, very appreciated but maybe not especially in Peyronie). He made ultrasound and said nothing wrong. Just to have sexual rest for a couple of weeks and use anti-inflamatory
Could it be to early for ultrasound?  

Trapper

Hi AndreasB,

Same thing happened to me man! Pre-existing peyroines that hadn't caused me any issues until I reinjured it a few months ago. Here are my thoughts for you.

1) DO NOT OBSESS OVER YOUR DICK. Pyschological ED is a real thing and if your putting pressure on yourself mentally you are going to make the problem a lot worse.
2) Incorporate a PDE5 into your medications there is evidence this can help with healing. Also, would be good to add Pentoxyfline message your dr about the issue they should write a script for both.
3) eat healthier and get a lot of antioxidants. Take COQ10
4) You can masterbate and have sex if you can get a full erection but be careful and don't overdue it. I believe it is important to get full erections often to prevent atrophy. If you are not getting full erections even with PDE5's then you need to visit a Urologist that specializes in sexual health because most uro's dont.

Good luck!

33 years old, symptoms started early 20's but never really bothered me until the last two years
Trimix worked well but caused more scarring. 
Titan 24CM XL+ 1 CM RTE'S Dr. Hakky 4/4/23
Hyaluronic acid penis filler by Dr. Hakky June 2023

AndreasB

Thank you for your reply. But is it normal when a doctor with high experience tells me that nothing is wrong and Ultrasound shows nothing abnormal? I experience a lot of pain.  

Trapper

Pain is a clue for inflammation. If you've already had an ultrasound and it showed good arterial and venous flow then I'd baby it for awhile be careful with masterbation and sex. NSAIDS could help with the pain. My urologists said pain from injury will typically subside in 3 months.  
33 years old, symptoms started early 20's but never really bothered me until the last two years
Trimix worked well but caused more scarring. 
Titan 24CM XL+ 1 CM RTE'S Dr. Hakky 4/4/23
Hyaluronic acid penis filler by Dr. Hakky June 2023

Dent4ever

Agreed with Trapper here, whenever I have pain, especially flaccid -its inflammation. Even one day rest, as hard as this is to do, will usually make it subside. My last re-injury Tok about 3 weeks to fully return with no sharp or dull pains but it did make my dents worse.. so try to rest it and let it heal before getting back to any rough sex.  
Age 41. Onset of mild hourglass 2010 semi erect. No progression until 2022. Slight pain & hourglass when flaccid. Considering Titan due to on/off ED for years.