News:

Welcome to the Peyronies Forum

Hello all

Previous topic - Next topic

chikyu

Hello all,

I've been reading a few post from this forum and finally decided to register.

I'm a 43yo male. I had a testicle removed due to cancer in 2021. Since then, I've reduced considerably the amount of masturbation (call me paranoid!), which I did it almost daily, before the surgery. I still have a healthy testicle, so my levels of testosterone are normal and I have sex drive. To be honest, I don't see a difference from before. My penis always had a kind of banana effect, which was ok, never had problems, but mid last year, I started noticing a higher upward curvature, around 1 inch below the penis' head, when erected. I'd say to be about 40 degrees or less, not too bad though. After talking with my urologist, I've started with RestoreX for a 3 month treatment. I occasionally also use a manual pump. I'm into the day 65 for a total of 85, and to be honest, the penis feels sturdier but the curvature seems to have little to no improvement. I'm following the instructions from the RestoreX manual, that being, 2 daily treatments of 30 minutes, 15 min straight (I actually started using the angled 1st position), then 15 min angled (I'm starting for a couple minutes with position 3, then switch to 4th for about the rest of time which is usually around 12 minutes). The distance of my curvature to penis head tip is around 2.5 inch, so I've setup the RestoreX to accommodate this as well (clamp position 2). Basically, I've read the manual multiple times, and follow everything it says there. My curvature is upward, but when I look at it, I see an indentation on the right, the left side seems ok. I wonder if I should be doing a left angled position with the RestoreX, however, the manual only says to use this type of positions, if there's a left curvature, which I don't see my penis doing. I see it upward, with an indentation on the right.

Any advice for me to maybe see better results? I know that this is a marathon, but honestly, through more than a half of the restoreX treatment, I'd expect maybe to see better results on the curvature. I have my urology appointment in earlier February, after the end of the 3 month treatment, so I haven't discussed the current results yet.

Also, could my Peyronie's being the result of the reduced activity that I was having daily with masturbation? Anyone had such experience?

Regards.
If you want answers, Please help us by filling in your signature block

Click here for Directions

LWillisjr

Quote from: chikyu on January 08, 2023, 08:59:15 PM

Also, could my Peyronie's being the result of the reduced activity that I was having daily with masturbation? Anyone had such experience?

No, Peyronies is triggered by some sort of injury. It is not caused by reduced activity. Sounds like you are already on the right track using the RestoreS and following your doctor's advice.
Developed peyronies 2007 - 70 degree dorsal curve
Traction/MEDs/Injections/Surgery 2008 16 years Peyronies free now
My History