Energy Medicine

Previous topic - Next topic

i/o

I have done a lot of prior work with energy medicine.  I have built Bob Beck electronic equipment and Hulda Clark electronic equipment and have built an aether energy device powered from electromagnetic energy.
In my experiments from long ago I melted seashells with similar equipment.  The equipment would be very safe to use on the body as it is quite low voltage and power.
I was wondering if anyone has tried these types of treatments for Peyronies Disease.

Also, if there are like minded folks out there who would enjoy exchanging ideas and maybe collaborate on some beneficial equipment, I would be interested in hearing from you.
James
If you want answers, Please help us by filling in your signature block

Click here for Directions

Bak

Can you tell us more about this device? What does it do, what is it used for?
Thank you.
39 yo. Peyronie's disease, first diagnosed around May 2021. Initial curvature around 55-60 degrees. Tried Xiaflex injections (10 in total) + RestoreX for over a year. Curvature has not changed. I got a new pump/indentation from using RestoreX

LWillisjr

Sorry, but this sounds a bit far-fetched. What are you proposing to do with this equipment? This forum is dedicated to understanding and treating Peyronies disease. What you are proposing sounds completely different.
Developed peyronies 2007 - 70 degree dorsal curve
Traction/MEDs/Injections/Surgery 2008 16 years Peyronies free now
My History

busaman

Here is a facebook page for such devices if the link is not allowed just delete it sorry.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/632845913912597
64yrs Peyronies Disease diagnosed approx 2yrs was a small lump now 1.5" shorter with profound hourglass and the onset of ED, 2x courses EWST penimaster pro soma correct many vitamins and supplements

LWillisjr

I'm going to leave the link as an example of what to be cautious of. As a forum we only support proven methods that are backed by some form of scientific studies. However, this needs to be balanced with the possibility that some new form of valid treatment is in an early stage of development. Xiaflex was one such example of this. But there is still no single form of treatment that works for everyone.

There is just nothing behind the Bob Beck therapy that I can see that is valid for anything. In fact I copied the following from the FB link provided below.

Information shared is based on science, hearsay, testimonials, lay people and professionals. It is for theoretical discussion only and is not intended as medical advice.
Developed peyronies 2007 - 70 degree dorsal curve
Traction/MEDs/Injections/Surgery 2008 16 years Peyronies free now
My History