Generic Tadalafil and dyspepsia side effect

Previous topic - Next topic

Sebtp1973

I switched to a different pharmacy to get my Tadalafil since it was a lot cheaper with a Goodrx coupon. The thing is, now I get dyspepsia as a side effect, which I didn't get before. I get somewhat nauseous, bloated, and get a stomachs ache. In a way it's good, because I have a less appetite and may have lost a little weight. But overall, I don't want these uncomfortable sides. If I have any pressure on my belly, I feel sick, even laying on my stomach. I get some mild diarrhea too.

Will different sources of tadalafil have different side effects, or are they all using the same "recipe"?

Anyone else get these sides from tadalafil?  
57 yrs old.
Pre-Trost treatment, 110 composite curve (75 up, 35 left)
Post-Trost xiaflex treatment, 0-15 degree curve.

blex

While the active ingredient is the same (tadalafil), some of the excipients may be different from the ones in the other "recipe".

You could very well be getting side effects from some of those additional substances. You should consider asking the pharmacy about this.
36 years old, married
---
Symptoms since trauma in July 21:
First calcified nodule in septum near glans
Multiple calcified plaques developed on top
Pain (flaccid/erect), 75° upwards curvature, hourglassing
---
Nothing helped, looking for surgery now

Sebtp1973

I found I had some tadalafils pills from my prior prescription in my travel bag. I took 10 mg this morning (I usually split them and take 5 mg). Zero side effects today. I always get those side effects from the current prescription. So the manufacturer makes a difference.

When I get my next refill, I'll see if I can request the manufacturer.  
57 yrs old.
Pre-Trost treatment, 110 composite curve (75 up, 35 left)
Post-Trost xiaflex treatment, 0-15 degree curve.