foreskin problems

Previous topic - Next topic

pauli

I have a question that the internet has not yet been able to answer and I would like to ask you as a community:

a few years ago i had a blatant complication with my first and last xiaflex injection. a blood vessel burst and there was a very painful bleeding into the torso. the foreskin was "damaged" because the penis was wrapped up and the blood could not be distributed evenly, folds were formed. today, the foreskin is shortened and wrinkled on one side, so that this increases the curvature that i still have because of the plaque. especially in the non-erect state.

my question is whether the foreskin can be tightened or the wrinkles can be removed so that the effect is no longer as strong. it's not just the look, but unfortunately it sometimes goes away when it's cold and my penis shrinks. then it's like a kind of temporary foreskin constriction. and of course it doesn't look pretty. What are the options? cosmetic surgery? clipping? what types are there?

I like my foreskin and I really don't want to cut it off. I'm afraid of losing even more scope. I would be very grateful for your tips and advice on this topic.

Thanks
pauli
31 yrs old; in a supportiv relationship
first symptoms and diagnosed in february 2018
severe progression since spring 2020
several plaque/indentations and currently 40° up curve

LWillisjr

Your foreskin doesn't impact your curvature. This is all due to something called the Tunica Albuginea. Your foreskin is elastic and stretches too much to be a factor.

Developed peyronies 2007 - 70 degree dorsal curve
Traction/MEDs/Injections/Surgery 2008 16 years Peyronies free now
My History