How to get rid of edema?

Previous topic - Next topic

Alex83

I have several hard edemas following my surgery (3 weeks ago). I have always been prone to edema

How did you manage to get rid of your edema? Do you have any advice?
27 yo

- 01/2020: Nesbit surgery for a 50 degrees downward curvature with Dr.Faix (FR) : bad result

- 12/2022 : Surgery correction with Dr.Gelman US

- Now : Indentation on the left dorsal side with a rotation to the left that appeared, try Restorex

mst

I would reply you as Dr Gelman replied to me: edemas always heal with time.  

Alex83

Yes I think that with time it goes away, but my edema is very hard, this is the first time I have this, but is there a way to reduce them faster?

My swelling has increased, my scar has also started to swell
27 yo

- 01/2020: Nesbit surgery for a 50 degrees downward curvature with Dr.Faix (FR) : bad result

- Now : Indentation on the left dorsal side with a rotation to the left that appeared, try Restorex

Alex83

Hi MST, your box is full

I had seen that in fact you had made traction with the PMP but you dropped following the message of Trost?

I have a curvature to the left after the surgery, I already had one before the surgery but the curvature is more accentuated now
Did you have the same? I'm wondering if it's not from the swelling I still have on my penis 5 weeks after surgery. I'm worried if what I'm seeing is the final result
27 yo