Neprinol AFD

Previous topic - Next topic

Adri.an93

Neprinol can be effective, or unnecessary $100 a month?
If you want answers, Please help us by filling in your signature block

Click here for Directions

Sonic

Wish I could tell you but never tried due to the insane price. I've seen others on here who have tried it in past threads but no one mentioned any positive effects. Go to the search tab and type in Neprinol and you can see what others wrote about it.
30 years. Sudden rightwards curve detected in June 2020
Narrowing on right side and about a 20° curve to the right.
ED + instability due to narrowing.

benneb

I find it helps with the inflammation. Wish I had started this as soon as the first inflammation started.
Peyronie since 2020. Inflammation started probably after microtrauma. Almost no curvature. Still a weak spot with  scarring. At this point biggest issue is ED and once in a while recurring inflammation.

Adri.an93

Thank you, I decided to continue. I associate pleyflog, I read a study that it can be effective. Although a long process. I hope things turn for the better, I've only just turned 27, and I'm experiencing it very much as a stroke of God. Good health and symptom-free 2023, guys!
If you want answers, Please help us by filling in your signature block

Click here for Directions

bentoboy

Hi there,

Honestly, this is super bizarre. If you take a look at some of these websites promoting Neprinol, you will see that there is something fishy about it. They present Neprinol almost like a miracle treatment which 'targets the main cause of Peyronies' and then you go through the comment section and see tens of very positive reviews.

But then I also came across a Dutch website saying that Neprinol is highly ineffective and a waste of money (in terms of treating erectile disfynction) except for Peyronies disease. It say that in the case of Peyronies it has proved to be somewhat effective.

'Neprinol works to break down and eliminate the offending Peyronie's plaque fibrous material that causes the bent penis for which Peyronies is so well known.

Peyronies Disease almost always requires large and complex treatment for a considerable length of time. I rarely hear of cases in which Neprinol does more than reduce penis pain associated with Peyronie's disease. But when it is combined with other effective forms of Peyronies treatment, the results can be dramatic.'
27 y. o. Peyronies since 2020: S curvature with the top part tilting to the left - 15*. Multiple nodules and scarring on each side, mild hourglassing. Getting worse every few months, losing width. Normal penile function. Enlarged veins.

LWillisjr

These sites want to SELL you something. And of course they are using promotional materials to convince you want to try them.
If this was a potential cure, then some of the doctors we all know for treating peyronies would be recommending it. As far as I know none of them do.

I removed the links as we try to avoid promoting anything like this. If you want the details feel free to send a message bentoboy and he can provide.
Developed peyronies 2007 - 70 degree dorsal curve
Traction/MEDs/Injections/Surgery 2008 16 years Peyronies free now
My History

bentoboy

It is just interesting that when there is even some tiny evidence that a given product could have some positive  effect on the condition, these websites just exagerate everything in an attempt to  attract more customers. Very annoying

In any case, I have just ordered Neprinol, and will keep you posted on whether it will have any effect on my condition
27 y. o. Peyronies since 2020: S curvature with the top part tilting to the left - 15*. Multiple nodules and scarring on each side, mild hourglassing. Getting worse every few months, losing width. Normal penile function. Enlarged veins.

Sonic

I assume what Bentoboy posted was from Herazy's website. @Bentoboy, I would not read into anything he says, pure scum he is.

Neprinol can do wonders for joint pains and other types of issues within the body but for Peyronies it does absolutely zero so do not have any high hopes @Bentoboy.

It contains high dosage of Nattokinase and Serrapaptese so do keep in mind it will thin out your blood. Overall it is a strong enzyme blend and has positive effects but it is grossly overpriced.

bentoboy

No, it was some other websites advertising the medication. In fact, there are quite a few of them in different countries and in their respective languages promoting this product.

Well, if it doesn't help with Peyronies, then at least there might be some improvement in terms  of my joint  health.

I will take the pills only for a few weeks, hopefully there won't be  any problems. Could blood thinning make Peyronies worse?  

Sonic

I don't think it's possible to make it worse due to that reason. If anything it will probably help you get erect easier.