can a swab test cause peyronie's?

Previous topic - Next topic

radeon5

Hello everyone
In 2019, after a suspicious relationship, I unfortunately got mycoplasma or uroplasma, I don't remember exactly, and the doctor said that we should do a swab test to find out this situation.
He did a swab test twice for uroplasma and twice for mycoplasma.
I really hurt during these tests, but there was no bleeding or difficulty urinating that I particularly remember.

But after that period, my penis started to have a slight curvature to the left (there is no downward). I don't remember exactly whether this curvature existed before, but I don't think it was before.

A lot of time has passed and now I have other problems such as pain in the penis (continuing for 1 month) this is of course a different subject but the question I want to ask is:

Can this swab test cause peyronie's disease because it hurts me a lot or can it cause a curvature from the axis to the left?

My 2nd question is, if these swab tests caused this, if I have an MRI or ultrasound related to this, can the damage at that time be seen today?

In short, is there any way to find out whether the swab procedure is harmful to me or not?

As a note, I would like to add this, https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4639527/

I found such a study here, unfortunately it says that these swab tests can be considered as a "starting point" for peyronie, but I don't think it stung 8-9 cm as described here because this patient had twine-style bleeding and blood in the urine, and I didn't have these, my biggest problem is curvature (my estimate is about 15%)

I explained a little complicated, I hope I was able to explain what I wanted to explain and the question in my mind.

Yes, it's been a long time, but the answer is important to me.

Thank you in advance for your answers.
If you want answers, Please help us by filling in your signature block

Click here for Directions

LWillisjr

Developed peyronies 2007 - 70 degree dorsal curve
Traction/MEDs/Injections/Surgery 2008 16 years Peyronies free now
My History

radeon5

my esteemed admin but the works does not show the same thing says it can cause
Also, is it mycoplasma or uroplasma disease that I had at that time, the glans and penis head section becomes cold after urination and then passes.

sometimes after going to the toilet, it gets cold again, then it goes back to the same temperature.

In addition, since that swab event, there is at least 20% tilt to the left when it is drooping to the left and semi-erect.

Because of this incident, I can not say that it has happened for sure, but I am very bored and painful right now. I gave a special urine test, I have pain for 1 month now, I am waiting for the result on 3 January.

I'm sorry it's so complicated.
If you want answers, Please help us by filling in your signature block

Click here for Directions