Indentation below base of penis

Previous topic - Next topic

AR98

As the subject suggest I have a dent just below the base of my penis as well as hourglassing when flaccid halfway through the shaft. I've tried VED recently but not sure how to target below the base as I dont want to vaccum my balls. Any suggestions?
If you want answers, Please help us by filling in your signature block

Click here for Directions

IwillbeatPD

VED should target the entire penis. If it's sucking your balls in your cylinder is too big. The first one I used was some 2.5 inch one from a sec shop and I always felt like it was going to suck my balls in. Now I rotate between a 1.75 inch (which I fill up completely almost) and a 2 inch which leaves a little room. Neither of those suck my balls in lol, so make sure you're using a correctly sized cylinder and a good VED in general.
Fit 37 year old athlete. Hinging and hourglass began Sep 2022. Tried VED, Restorex, tadalafil with no improvement. Implanted by Dr Hakky 11/28/23 with Titan touch XXL 26 cm no RTE's. Pre op 8.25Lx 5ish G. Post implant: 8.25 L x 5.5 G

CorpusChristi

I use a 2" cylinder and also have some indention close to the base next to the skin. I have not noticed pumping filling out the indention yet. I never had an issue of the pump enlarging anything but my penis.  
If you want answers, Please help us by filling in your signature block

Click here for Directions