Restorex in the UK? Is there any way we can get it here?

Previous topic - Next topic

BiggerLongerStraighter

I've tried every device and now I'm focusing my attention on the Restorex..

Can anybody link me up with a seller to the Uk?

Getting desperate now..
If you want answers, Please help us by filling in your signature block

Click here for Directions

AdyJ

PBerlin

Unfortunately, the device can't be send to Germany. I tried to purchase it via https://mypelvichealth.co.uk/en/
But they cancelled my order.
Does someone know how I could get the restorex shipped to Germany?  
Born 1992. First diagnosis of narrowing on left side of penis in January 2023. Penis showing 20 degrees to the left. Current therapy: Tadalafil and RestoreX .

Adri.an93

Hello PBerlin, I understand your problem, contact me in Pm, I may be able to help!

NH1980

What's so special about the Restorex system - seems expensive at £350 but if it works that is a small price to pay.

john.doe.550

NH1980, things that appear to make Restorex special:
A) designed by a leading USA urologist dedicated to advancing state-of-the-art for peyronies education, diagnosis, treatment, and surgery
B) highly variable design that provides many incremental settings, clever counter-bending components, penis end clipping / grabbing system that is less painful / uncomfortable than many other traction devices, and positive, less uncomfortable anchor for pubic area  
Age: 65. Peyronies Disease in MAR 2019. 90 dgree upward curve.. Immediate &  severe. Xiaflex, APR 2019 to early 2021, slow but minor improvement through 2021. Incisional corporoplasty surgery completed in late 2022.

Pfract

Maybe there are still some parcel redirection services that allow you to purchase this through them? People used parcl.com but word is it's no longer working.  

NH1980

Quote from: john.doe.550 on February 28, 2023, 01:26:15 AMNH1980, things that appear to make Restorex special:
A) designed by a leading USA urologist dedicated to advancing state-of-the-art for peyronies education, diagnosis, treatment, and surgery
B) highly variable design that provides many incremental settings, clever counter-bending components, penis end clipping / grabbing system that is less painful / uncomfortable than many other traction devices, and positive, less uncomfortable anchor for pubic area

Thanks for the information.

My issue is that when I wrote to Restorex asking a question, they responded quickly but very evasively, simply asking me to speak to my urologist.

I take two things from this,

as you say it is designed by a leading urologist, you would think that they would be the best to know how their product performs, but they are not prepared to answer questions about their product - feels like they don't really know much about it or have no faith in it

if I go to my urologist and ask them about this Restorex product, they aren't going to know anything about it, chances are they will have never heard of it - so how on earth do Restorex expect my urologist to answer questions about their product.

PBerlin

Short update on my search for a RestoreX in Europe. You can currently get it in the UK. Unfortunately, it is not shipped to the EU. All the parcel forward providers I contacted would not forward it to Germany without a prescription as it is classified as a medical device. However, you can pick it up from the supplier. There is a warehouse in North London where you can pick it up Monday to Friday after ordering by phone. So you have to make a trip to London to pick it up.

Alternatively, there are several sellers on Ebay. I ordered my RestoreX there 10 days ago and it arrived today. Unfortunately, the price there is several times higher (1.3k euros)...

Born 1992. First diagnosis of narrowing on left side of penis in January 2023. Penis showing 20 degrees to the left. Current therapy: Tadalafil and RestoreX .