Late start ved therapy

Previous topic - Next topic

Hellandback

Hello
I'm new here and my story happend in 2018 November
My age today is 26 , first I got a dent in the right shaft without curvature, then it's spread to the upper ,lower and left shaft of the gland , it's look like when my insulin spikes up the scarring is continuing, I'm on keto for two years with a three month break between(big mistake) , trying traction by hand all the time but never seriously, only device called andropeyronie (gives nothing) so for
My question is , if I have plaque warped around the glands look like it's eating my dick , I also using heat therapy and a lot ginger and curcumin
Which ved be the best option for this kind of condition? I was looking at bathmate, does he good?
Another thing I found but hard to get is "food grade hydrogen peroxide 35%" I saw bio hackers who used it and their blood flow improved massively , but it's very dangerous thing and requires a protocol to follow. Thanks for answering I really start losing hope again
If you want answers, Please help us by filling in your signature block

Click here for Directions

Sonic

Do not get Bathmate, ever. I've seen men across various different forums ending up with Peyronies after using that crap. It's a toy. You need a "medical grade" pump.

SomaCorrect or Osbon Erecaid Esteem. Those are two good pumps but insanely expensive.
30 years. Sudden rightwards curve detected in June 2020
Narrowing on right side and about a 20° curve to the right.
ED + instability due to narrowing.

Hellandback

How much does it cost ? Cuz I saw SomaCorrect xtra and SomaCorrect which one is better ? Or what's recommended more between the two you mentioned? Thanks for helping me  

Sonic

The Erecaid Esteem pump is the most sold pump I think. It's a one cylinder pump. It doesn't ship outside the US howerer, and finding international shipping sites is not easy. The SomaCorrect is a 3 cylinder pump. You have a large sized pump and then 2 smaller sized pumps go into thr big one. It's over 300€ including shipping.
30 years. Sudden rightwards curve detected in June 2020
Narrowing on right side and about a 20° curve to the right.
ED + instability due to narrowing.

Hellandback

I saw pump for girth and pump for length, the somaerect pump increase length or girth? Thanks for responding