Salmon!!!!!! Omega 3s!!!!

Previous topic - Next topic

JohnVermont

I decided I wanted to insure heart health so I started having Salmon 3 and 4 times a week. I did it for a month, then I had guests staying and fell out of doing it and fell out of using my Restorex device too.

So about two weeks after the salmon craze I noticed my dick was so long and thick and my balls looked healthier hanging too. (My left testicle had atrophied but now looks as good as pre disease.

I googled salmon and Peyronie's and it said salmon is a superfood for anti inflammation. The disease is all inflammation, so it makes sense to eat anti inflammatory foods.

I'm going to add turmeric and blueberries, also superfoods for fighting inflammation.

I hadn't even been using my device for weeks and yet my dick looks so good. It has t be the salmon! There's nothing else I did or ate to account for this.

Try it!!
55 yrs Old
Curve upwards, slight dent at base on right causing slight turn to the right
lost 2 inches.
ED, yes.
Using RestoreX traction device and liking it. I have hope.

IwillbeatPD

Salmon is one of many great foods you can eat for overall health. You have nothing to lose and everything to gain by eating healthy. Even if it doesn't help your pyronies it will help the rest of your body.  
Fit 37 year old athlete. Hinging and hourglass began Sep 2022. Tried VED, Restorex, tadalafil with no improvement. Implanted by Dr Hakky 11/28/23 with Titan touch XXL 26 cm no RTE's. Pre op 8.25Lx 5ish G. Post implant: 8.25 L x 5.5 G

JohnVermont

Great advice, yes!!

Wishing you success.  
55 yrs Old
lost 2 inches.
ED, yes.

fartoolong

The Omega 3s are essential and have helped me a lot in the last few months, however I've been doing it with large amounts of ground flax seeds rather than fish.  
55 years old. First developed Peyronie's in 2012. Tried all the usual treatments without success and generally only got worse. Seeing improvement following a move to a raw whole food plant based diet, plus flax seeds, lots of water and yoga.

JohnVermont

Thanks for that info! Great to see you're having success.

I'm blown away by results of omega 3s.

I'll add flax seeds now too. Thanks.  
55 yrs Old
lost 2 inches.
ED, yes.

ohnoohno

Quote from: JohnVermont on December 17, 2022, 03:52:39 PM
I decided I wanted to insure heart health so I started having Salmon 3 and 4 times a week. I did it for a month, then I had guests staying and fell out of doing it and fell out of using my Restorex device too.

So about two weeks after the salmon craze I noticed my dick was so long and thick and my balls looked healthier hanging too. (My left testicle had atrophied but now looks as good as pre disease.

I googled salmon and Peyronie's and it said salmon is a superfood for anti inflammation. The disease is all inflammation, so it makes sense to eat anti inflammatory foods.

I'm going to add turmeric and blueberries, also superfoods for fighting inflammation.

I hadn't even been using my device for weeks and yet my dick looks so good. It has t be the salmon! There's nothing else I did or ate to account for this.

Try it!!

Nice!! I have been eating so much burgers, pasta and stuff probably isnt doing me good! im going to a anti inflammatory diet starting tomorrow htne
29 y/o diagnosed 13 Jun 22.

went from a slight 30dg bend at glans to whole thing being deformed/loss of length over a year.

trying to find a way out of this all

JohnVermont

Yeah I can tend to eat poorly too. Having this disease is your personal calling to eat anti inflammation foods.

You'll come out healthier than most.

Good luck! I'm finding this disease can be managed and you can see good results and be happy even before getting to your ultimate goal.

Just keep going. There's hope.  
55 yrs Old
lost 2 inches.
ED, yes.

Christopher1

I have always talked about the importance of fish. Remember. Wild-caught. Farm-raised is no good.
Snake Diet + 5-day fasts + pentox + NeoV's stretching routine + Mito Red Light. Curvature 99% gone.

I also used Todd Capistrant's "Fascial Distortion Model" to help my curvature. Start slowly.