Advice from implant veterans

Previous topic - Next topic

Trapper

Hey Guys,

I was just hoping to get some advice or reassurance on going through with a decision for an implant. I cant figure out this signature line thing so I will give you some background. i'm 33 and newly single I also have a young child (worried about how to take care of her during recovery if I do get an implant). I have somewhat of an hg deformity but it is much worse on the left side. At my last doppler I had a superb erectile function despite the plaque and no deformity when fully rigid. Then about 3 weeks ago like a TOTAL IDIOT ADDICT repeated the same type of masterbation that gave me the scar tissue in the first place now it is much worse. I have a doppler scheduled Monday.

I feel like if there is physical damage I will want to go with the implant particularly the Titan and get it done by Clay Mechlin (heard he is good?). My last measurement f few days ago I was 6.75 inches erect with a 5.75 girth. How much will I lose if at all if I get an implant? Also, does anyone here know about Penuma for increasing girth/length? It looks like Peyronies Disease renowned surgeon Levine offers this and it can be done in conjunction with and IPP. Something I have been thinking about if I do lose size (happy with my previous measurements though)  
33 years old, symptoms started early 20's but never really bothered me until the last two years
Trimix worked well but caused more scarring. 
Titan 24CM XL+ 1 CM RTE'S Dr. Hakky 4/4/23
Hyaluronic acid penis filler by Dr. Hakky June 2023

Stepone

Hey guy,
I would suggest that you read journals of guys that go through this.
Sounds like you are going through a lot. I am sorry about all this, but my first question is what kind of masturbation do you do that damages your penis?
Getting an implant doesn't necessarily mean a decrease in length and girth. I believe the limiters are the problems from Peyronie's disease.
I actually gained girth and recouped some of my previous pre-Peyronie's disease.
The biggest issue I see is selecting a good high volume surgeon, this is very important!
Best wishes and I hope this helps.
PS Where are you located in the US?
StepOne  
Nesbit surgery 2015, 66 years young, Titan Implant 4/25/19, 22cm, Dr. Lentz, Duke University NC

Trapper

Hey Stepone,

Thank you for your reply it's good to hear from you! The type of masturbation's I am talking about is basically I took a few Adderall (vasoconstrictor) a girl gave me i know from a previous script for that drug it has enormous aphrodisiac effects on me but i took it anyways and masterbated for really long period of time while high. latest masterbation episode was 12 hours continuously (fluctuated between soft and hard but mostly soft after the first couple hours). The spot effected is the top of the shaft right where i rubbed for so long.

I'm in Missouri.

Thanks again  
33 years old, symptoms started early 20's but never really bothered me until the last two years
Trimix worked well but caused more scarring. 
Titan 24CM XL+ 1 CM RTE'S Dr. Hakky 4/4/23
Hyaluronic acid penis filler by Dr. Hakky June 2023